Using Bacteria against mold?

dogno

hello everyone, mold is approaching and i need a way to save my outdoor harvest.

some use bacteria to prevent the mold, specifically Lactobacillus acidophilus.
i asked conradino23 how to obtain it and he linked me this Lactobacillus Serum — The Unconventional Farmer but it doesnt seem to work for me, i cant get the 3 layers to form.

can i just buy this stuff or how do i obtain it? help pls :)

An associate of mine force flowers his & her plants out door plants to prevent humidity related mold problems with the on set of autumn.

Harvest 1st of September some where in the UK.

All the plants are in large pots & simple moves them into a dark shed at 7pm & puts them out again at & 7am to force the 12/12 flowering cycle for last 4 weeks aka beginning of August, ye a daily routine but saves the bud rot problem...

Just an idea for the next season !

An associate of mine force flowers his & her plants out door plants to prevent humidity related mold problems with the on set of autumn.

Harvest 1st of September some where in the UK.

All the plants are in large pots & simple moves them into a dark shed at 7pm & puts them out again at & 7am to force the 12/12 flowering cycle for last 4 weeks aka beginning of August, ye a daily routine but saves the bud rot problem...

Just an idea for the next season !
yea thanks, that already kinda happened on its own though, our summer was cloudy

How ever i did come across this.....

A less common, but very effective organic treatment against foliar diseases in the flower garden is the bacterium Bacillus subtilis, sold under the trade name Serenade.

Other wise its sulfur powders and sprays & you really don't want to smoke the residual remains of that stuff (toxic)

How ever i did come across this.....

A less common, but very effective organic treatment against foliar diseases in the flower garden is the bacterium Bacillus subtilis, sold under the trade name Serenade.

Other wise its sulfur powders and sprays & you really don't want to smoke the residual remains of that stuff (toxic)

yeah ill probably end up buying that serenade, thanks :)

Well its certainly a bacteria used to control bud rot, i saw it mentioned in a Ed Rosenthal article & he go's back a fair few decades... but that one listed is pretty much an american based product.

This one should be available around the UK & possible europe based countrys, its another bacteria based one...

Copy & paste

Bud Rot Stop Concentrate doesn’t just protect your precious plants against bud rot (botrytis), it also destroys existing infections and restores your plants back to full health. A safe and innovative method of eliminating bud rot (botrytis), Bud Rot Stop is a broad application leaf conditioner that conditions the leaf to ensure it is able to defend itself against fungal attack. Bud Rot Stop works by effectively forcing the botrytis (bud rot) spores to germinate on your plants and then eliminating them as they form. This completely eradicates the spores on the plants, curing existing infections and preventing new ones from occurring. Bud Rot Stop is highly recommended, especially if you are growing heavy flowering plants, which are more prone to bud rot. Available in 250 ml bottles.
Bud Rot Stop contains a strain of naturally occurring bacteria that grows for a short time ( it requires a minimum of 4 hours growth) on the leaf of the plant. During this growth, the bacteria produces secondary metabolites that work on one level by forming a physical barrier on the leaf surfaces to prevent attachment of the pathogens to plant cell tissues. On a second level, the lipopeptides form mixed micelles on plant surfaces that perforate the membranes of fungal cells and spores to prevent growth, suppressing the reproduction of the botrytis spores. This prior inoculation with beneficial bacteria will encourage systemic-acquired resistance (SAR) within the plant to increase plant health. Fully compliant to agricultural legislation, this 100% natural organic concentrate should be diluted and applied with a sprayer.
Bud Rot stops bud rot (botrytis) in its tracks!

Well its certainly a bacteria used to control bud rot, i saw it mentioned in a Ed Rosenthal article & he go's back a fair few decades... but that one listed is pretty much an american based product.

This one should be available around the UK & possible europe based countrys, its another bacteria based one...

Copy & paste

Bud Rot Stop Concentrate doesn’t just protect your precious plants against bud rot (botrytis), it also destroys existing infections and restores your plants back to full health. A safe and innovative method of eliminating bud rot (botrytis), Bud Rot Stop is a broad application leaf conditioner that conditions the leaf to ensure it is able to defend itself against fungal attack. Bud Rot Stop works by effectively forcing the botrytis (bud rot) spores to germinate on your plants and then eliminating them as they form. This completely eradicates the spores on the plants, curing existing infections and preventing new ones from occurring. Bud Rot Stop is highly recommended, especially if you are growing heavy flowering plants, which are more prone to bud rot. Available in 250 ml bottles.
Bud Rot Stop contains a strain of naturally occurring bacteria that grows for a short time ( it requires a minimum of 4 hours growth) on the leaf of the plant. During this growth, the bacteria produces secondary metabolites that work on one level by forming a physical barrier on the leaf surfaces to prevent attachment of the pathogens to plant cell tissues. On a second level, the lipopeptides form mixed micelles on plant surfaces that perforate the membranes of fungal cells and spores to prevent growth, suppressing the reproduction of the botrytis spores. This prior inoculation with beneficial bacteria will encourage systemic-acquired resistance (SAR) within the plant to increase plant health. Fully compliant to agricultural legislation, this 100% natural organic concentrate should be diluted and applied with a sprayer.
Bud Rot stops bud rot (botrytis) in its tracks!

actually serenade is available in italy, although is a bayer product: Bayer CropScience Italia - Serenade Max
its available easily where i live, should i buy it or go for that other product?
bayer seems to be a partner with this Serenade Garden they have an "about bayer" section so it should be alright?

Back
Top Bottom