Using Cannabis To Reduce Or Replace Opiod Drugs

Thanks everyone for your stories.

With all the anti-opioids in the news we have to remember that first and foremost, we are Patients, not Addicts. I realize some of you have addiction problems, needing more and more. But many of us stay at one dose for years.

In my situation, I've stayed at the same level of meds - fentanyl 75 patch and 75 mg of Oxycodone per day. I've been on that dose since 2008/9.

I do realize that my body is physically addicted to opioids, but mentally I've never craved more and more. In fact I've never experienced any bit of euphoria they associate with these meds.

You are completely chock full of compound medicine, the metabolites, and the after effects it has on your body.
Every human whom consumes synthetic herion , and compounds from it’s metabolites /////oxy///morphine sulfate//soboxone//etc. will experience withdrawal after a short period of time. Patients, whom have been continuously dosed with pharmaceuticals , like you a decade , ;
Have there Cns/endocrine/immune/sex/digestion/dinural temporal control/
These basic yet critical human functions; They have been suppressed. In time halted. I. E. Your ability to continue living ceases to be in your control.
You are a medically supervised opiod addict, never forget that you and everyone else.be the same.

There is no doctor, accepting insurance, working for a group, that will take you from where you are, to where you’d like to be. They have a chabal/an association/ syndicate/ ..ie self serving propaganda/enforcement/ bribery engine// lol//
This criminal group control there members by controlling there ability to work..period.
Once you in their system, they want your money. Period.

Three years ago, while visiting Amsterdam, my husband purchased a cannabis brownie. We split it. I felt absolutely nothing, but my husband? He was stoned, thoroughly stoned. I sat there frustrated.

...your surpressed ;
Brain
Cns
Endocrine.
Immune
Sex
Digestion
Is in the off ...dead .. non responsive condition. Getting high on weed requires some brain/Cns function .. however, the healing ,,inside you,, takes place weather you get high or not.

I'm still trying to find a pain doctor that will include some sort of medical marijuana in a treatment plan.

This wont happen.you must do this for you.

Lately, my fatigue has become unmanageable. I might eat something, then 15 minutes later I feel a crushing fatigue. So much that I'll instantly fall asleep, I just can't meet my eyes open. It's been bad since I was able to stop the antidepressants and mood stabilizers I was on (vibryd and lamictal). At the same time I got off zonegran and upped my dose of Gabapentin to 600mg a day.

Omg.....koz.. every sensation you ‘feel’
Is completely distorted by all the chemistry you ingest.
The gaba... blocks all weed fast. Gaba shuts down the Cns.period for all humans. Increasing the dose , hastens your functional demise.

Even though I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome,

These are two syndromes . A syndrome is when /‘doctors’ do not have a clue. But want.
Your money.period.

I blame the additional fatigue on fentanyl
It’s fentyal combined with every single pill.
Then every single pill combined /by twos/
Then every single pill combined by threes. /
Then each single pill/will produce several secondary metabolites. These interact with each other. These interactions are never good for any humans,
In combinations, the cascade of metabolites becomes a greater plasma density than the posion pills themselves.
So you feel like shit.

. I have to find some way to get off it, even if I have to switch to oxycontin extended release.
OxyContin/oxycodone/er/fr/
It’s all posion
It all the same
There is no er ...they lied .period.
And switching meds creates a storm in the cascade of metabolites.. you’ll feel worse.

From there I want to lower the milligram dosage every month. And yes, try Medical marijuana. But to find a doctor that agrees has been difficult.
..if you reduce 10% /a month ..you will never , ever get off all pharmaceuticals. You also never actually get to zero.
81...see

Six months to,half.
Next six ..Lee’s than half... you have to stop taking all pharmaceuticals.
Feel the withdrawal.
Rebuild your .body
Rebuild your life

The one I'm trying now thinks nerve ablation will work. I'm to undergo a test procedure next Tuesday.
You are being gang banged by this doctor.
Nerve ablation.. omg.
Does he pull finger nails out, too?
Blood letting? Ya know bleed out the sick blood...remove a spleen?
Why not insert electrodes directly inside the spinal canal, yummy. It’s all a hoax //expensive /////covered by insurance.
Ghoulish practices that harm the patients. However they are ama /fda/ cdc nih /who
Approved...as was lobotomy ...maybe lobotomy will return too?

They find out what nerve goes to an area I have pain, then inject an anesthetic right into the nerve bundle. If it kills the pain, then he will schedule the nerve ablation treatment.
Uh huh.is that what they ‘yold You’ ?
I know they tell you that.

Look those shots , will kill the nerves themselves. It’s a selective nerve root/ epidural injection.
Contains lidocaine /steroid . And what ever some corporate owner wants in it.
So the lidocaine//always numbs every ;human, right. Surprise you be a candidate for ghoulish treatments...
oh they have more. The more desperate you get. The mire absurd the cure gets.

What worries me is that he wants to treat one pain at a time.

Don’t worry. He naked way more that way. He figures your one your way already he just needs a few car paym
Ends of any from you. One at time.’if youstop all pharmaceuticals, in six months all pain would be known. Far less than today.imho..lol

Beginning with the most painful area. But I have fibromyalgia in addition to degenerative disc disease, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and endocrine related metabolic bone pain. My areas of pain are constantly shifting. One day it could be my right shoulder region. The next day my left shoulder region. The next day internal hip joint pain. Shoot, earlier tonight I had groin pain and now it's my left shoulder/arm.

Yes.human awaken in pain / stiff/
The metabolites distort normal sensation.

It's been a frustrating journey. And now we chronic pain people are being treated like addicts - they forget we're patients first.

The only way to stop the destruction of pharmaceuticals, is to stop taking them, completely.
Your body is evolved. You can andvalways have healed your self. Since inception. That was you.

That Pesky Psychoactivity

I personally have never understood how the euphoric effects of something as safe as cannabis ever fell into such disfavor, given the social acceptance of the deadly alcohol-fueled celebrations that surround us, but it's something we have to have an answer for.

You control the psychoactivity of cannabis by

1. manipulating the CBD:THC ratio - higher levels of CBD will temper the euphoric effects of THC

2. dose THC in control - small doses spread over the course of a day

** If there's any history of a paranoid or negative reaction to cannabis consider a higher ratio of CBD, possibly a 4:1 or even an 8:1. **

It's recommended that you begin a cannabinoid therapy by carefully establishing your personal optimal therapeutic dose. Cannabis is a rather unique medication, in that everyone reacts to it individually. This isn't a "take two in the morning" medication. Dr. Sulak recommends you make use of an "Inner Inventory" of some sort to listen closely to your own body to find your own optimal therapeutic dose. He recommends beginning a cannabinoid therapy protocol by priming the system with enhanced sensitization. Some ideas on approaching that process can be found below.

There are definite benefits to the euphoric effects of cannabis though, and they shouldn't be easily dismissed. As Dr. Sulak's fond of saying, it's one of the gifts of cannabis. Among the positive benefits are:

* a positive mindset and mood
* the ability to truly relax
* spontaneous laughter and socialization become easy to participate in
* time distortion occurs - of particular value to people challenged with anxiety, as it brings you into the present
* heightening of the senses to enhance experience (eating, listening to music, watching films, sex, etc, etc)

Cannabis has the ability, through its psychoactive effects, to help the patient separate from the symptoms and suffering. It helps you separate yourself from the pain. You can more easily reduce the tendency to pass judgement on yourself. You can reduce the sense of suffering. Anxiety is, at least temporarily, dropped aside. Of great note is the ability to reduce pain behavior, those changes you make in movement and attitude to compensate for the pain you were feeling.

There's also a Cannabis Consciousness, as the good doctor refers to it, that outlasts the effects of the cannabis doses, defined by

- increased self awareness
- the development of cosmic consciousness (we are all one)
- gaining a new perspective of yourself
- fostering acceptance and tolerance
- helping you find creative solutions to your challenges
- promoting mental/emotional/physical flexibility and enhancing your capacity to change

Loosen up. Get high every now and then and explore the inner reaches of you and your connection to the cosmos. Tighten up your cannabinoid therapy and heal, but don't forget that cannabis has much more to offer than its ability to help you find your way back to homeostasis. Part of that balance is the joyful expression of life that cannabis compliments.
Sue you started another opiod thread...lol.
I read threads//backwards// lastbfirst.
This time///
I went to page one.
To see what sue really wanted to start.
Sadly. I wrote line by line to kozm/ first.
It’s all been said. Here it one place.
It harsh upon revread. Truthful . Guess they go hand in hand.

Sue I wondered what reset was ..lol.

Cosumingnhigh dose cannabis . Seems like ..reset /Caanbis withdrawal/ use 1/2 as much. Use //0/..
It builds character to walk alone. No synthetic/no plants// //

Even moderation in moderation leads to .... lol...

Sue you started another opiod thread...lol.
I read threads//backwards// lastbfirst.
This time///
I went to page one.
To see what sue really wanted to start.
Sadly. I wrote line by line to kozm/ first.
It’s all been said. Here it one place.
It harsh upon revread. Truthful . Guess they go hand in hand.

Sue I wondered what reset was ..lol.

Cosumingnhigh dose cannabis . Seems like ..reset /Caanbis withdrawal/ use 1/2 as much. Use //0/..
It builds character to walk alone. No synthetic/no plants// //

Even moderation in moderation leads to .... lol...

The reset is a process of abstaining for a couple days and then gently reintroducing cannabis over another three days with the intent to reset the tolerance levels.

I periodically get to consuming my cannabinoids almost non-stop, a cue that it's time to pull back and let the ECS catch its breath. So no cannabis for me today and tomorrow and no more than one hit three times a day for two more days. Then I start to find out how sensitive the system has become by establishing an optimal therapeutic dose.

We're I a patient with physical concerns I was treating I wouldn't over-indulge so much, but I spent so many years with not enough it'll take me a couple more of immersion therapy to feel like I made up for all of that. :battingeyelashes:

The only way to stop the destruction of pharmaceuticals, is to stop taking them, completely.
Your body is evolved. You can andvalways have healed your self. Since inception. That was you.

They trained us to forget this. We are evolved to heal, and the more joyfully you can embrace life the healthier you'll be. Just my opinion, but they'll prove it some day. :battingeyelashes:

*The days are longer than the nights, and I can get out every day and walk.
* I'm practicing intermittent fasting, which should ramp up energy levels even more. Lol!
* I'm out of both Carnival and Dark Devil Auto, which means I'm compromising when I choose what to smoke.
* I've been smoking and consuming almost continuiously, my cue that it's time to do a reset.
* I leave for San Deigo on the 16th, and it would be nice to have a fresh system when I head out in that direction.
* I've been meditating daily for almost five months now, with only two misses in all that time. This suggests I have the emotional wherewithal to pull this off.

.......Looks to me like it's time for a reset. Anybody want to join in? :battingeyelashes:

I'll be starting in the morning. I have one more brownie and my window of opportunity for eating today closes in 20 minutes, allowing me plenty of time to consume it and have the entire evening to enjoy it. I'd love the company, but there's no need for anyone to put yourselves through this. I know you'll hold me together. :circle-of-love:

Eating my brownie.................now. :slide:

Sorry guys. This was the wrong thread. Lol!

Marc, this explains why I was confused that you asked me that question here. Hahaha!

This information is really helpful indeed. I agree that if you start with low doses of cannabis, it can gradually reduce the dependence on opioids. I liked the way you have compiled all the information. Great job..I'm a cannabis enthusiast too. High five!

Back
Top Bottom