Using Cannabis To Reduce Or Replace Opiod Drugs

Look, I can still feed myself more than snacks. :laughtwo:

IMG_494310.JPG

Cannabis in a few diff forms helped me to get off of opioids all together after breaking my back 15 years ago and over a decade of methadone.

I'm almost 6 weeks clean and feeling great!
Best part is I'm waiting on my last suboxone dr appointment right now and what she doesn't assume is I really got off and about to say see ya! Please
Discharge me as all
I need is my herb, my rosin press and my carrier to wash the best flowers I got
CCO has made a huge difference.
Thanks to all y'all I'm clean and enjoying some piece of mind again

"I control my pain now, pain no longer controls me!"
HizzyB 2017

Cannabis in a few diff forms helped me to get off of opioids all together after breaking my back 15 years ago and over a decade of methadone.

I'm almost 6 weeks clean and feeling great!
Best part is I'm waiting on my last suboxone dr appointment right now and what she doesn't assume is I really got off and about to say see ya! Please
Discharge me as all
I need is my herb, my rosin press and my carrier to wash the best flowers I got
CCO has made a huge difference.
Thanks to all y'all I'm clean and enjoying some piece of mind again

"I control my pain now, pain no longer controls me!"
HizzyB 2017

Hizzy, I get chills when I recall your courage. You're my favorite cannabis warrior these days. You have my greatest respect, and I look forward to watching from the sidelines as you counsel others in making the break from opioids. :hug::hug::hug:

And a brownie for dessert of coarse!!!!:) :circle-of-love::peace:

I forgot all about that Supergroomer. I've recently discovered I have gained the ability to cause a spontaneous anandamide dump on demand, and I keep forgetting that I have cannabis to help me do that.

I forgot where I was this morning when I posted that, but I think I'll just keep it here now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good nutrition is a big part of getting off opiods too, wouldn't you think? That omelette was packed full of super foods that were meant to enhance the workings of my own ECS, so the crossover holds.

Hizzy, I get chills when I recall your courage. You're my favorite cannabis warrior these days. You have my greatest respect, and I look forward to watching from the sidelines as you counsel others in making the break from opioids. :hug::hug::hug:

Ahh thanks
Your making me blush lol

Super wiped out after a long trip and back up early to trim
Tomorrow I'm chilling.

Btw CCO is what helped me become opiod free and without a bunch of benzos and a new habit.
Two days and I'm 7 weeks bupe free.
90% better
Lil bit left to go

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I forgot all about that Supergroomer. I've recently discovered I have gained the ability to cause a spontaneous anandamide dump on demand, and I keep forgetting that I have cannabis to help me do that.

I forgot where I was this morning when I posted that, but I think I'll just keep it here now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good nutrition is a big part of getting off opiods too, wouldn't you think? That omelette was packed full of super foods that were meant to enhance the workings of my own ECS, so the crossover holds.

Been eating good and exercising and drinking mainly water

Big breakfast

Lots of citrus cravings
Guess I'm low on C

Been eating good and exercising and drinking mainly water

Big breakfast

Lots of citrus cravings
Guess I'm low on C

I'm glad to hear it Hizzy. Load up on citrus. :hug: :love:

Ahh thanks
Your making me blush lol

Super wiped out after a long trip and back up early to trim
Tomorrow I'm chilling.

Btw CCO is what helped me become opiod free and without a bunch of benzos and a new habit.
Two days and I'm 7 weeks bupe free.
90% better
Lil bit left to go

Thanks again

Thank you Hizzy. This is one of those threads I'm most happy about putting up, and you're a case I can now point to when someone questions what we suggest. One more warrior freed. :hug:Love:

We have too many still hurting. Much work ahead.

Tacking twice a day and sleeping almost 7 hours straight

Thankfully Monday is 8 weeks clean

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Excellent news Hizzy. Getting the sleep cycle back on track it a dramatic improvement. :hug: :love:

Preaching​to the choir here Ms. Sue.
21 yr service vet 100% disabled. VA's answer was loritab. 60 a month with 3 refills. I was and am an addict a month or two after retirement. MJ saved my life.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Preaching​to the choir here Ms. Sue.
21 yr service vet 100% disabled. VA's answer was loritab. 60 a month with 3 refills. I was and am an addict a month or two after retirement. MJ saved my life.

Thank you for sharing that Guage Steel. Our Attorney General chooses to believe we're all spitting in the wind with this claim. He won't believe us either, but he's not the one I care about here. Every member that steps forward and shares their own success story helps to offer encouragement and hope to another still caught in the hell of addiction.

I'm thrilled that you broke free. :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you for sharing that Guage Steel. Our Attorney General chooses to believe we're all spitting in the wind with this claim. He won't believe us either, but he's not the one I care about here. Every member that steps forward and shares their own success story helps to offer encouragement and hope to another still caught in the hell of addiction.

I'm thrilled that you broke free. :hug::hug::hug:
Hell...Never been a more applicable definition for opiod addiction. Thank you Sue for your ongoing efforts. I rarely want to speak out or even share my experience out of shame for what I did, who I let my self become as an addict. The things i said and did to my family, friends and myself Again thanks. I know your activism changes the world daily like it has mine today.

Guage

I shattered 5 vertebrae, 3 in back and 2 in neck, which resulted in me having a spinal fusion surgery in 2012. I now have 2 8" rods, 12 screws, and 4 2" plates fused to my spine and severe nerve damage in my upper back, both shoulders, up into my neck, and down the insides of my arms into my pinkies and ring fingers. I am currently waiting for my lease to end so I can move out of indiana and to a state with medical that's closer to my newly married sister. I'm a recovering heroin addict currently just over 20 months clean other than marijuana. I refuse opiates from my doctor and I'm just requesting input on the best strains/cdb products to use for both the burning nerve pain and the aching chronic pain. I'm over taking neurontin for the nerve pain but can't even finish a full day at my first job when I'm not taking something for it. Big Thanks to anyone that gives feedback.

420-magazine-mobile746034725.jpg

I shattered 5 vertebrae, 3 in back and 2 in neck, which resulted in me having a spinal fusion surgery in 2012. I now have 2 8" rods, 12 screws, and 4 2" plates fused to my spine and severe nerve damage in my upper back, both shoulders, up into my neck, and down the insides of my arms into my pinkies and ring fingers. I am currently waiting for my lease to end so I can move out of indiana and to a state with medical that's closer to my newly married sister. I'm a recovering heroin addict currently just over 20 months clean other than marijuana. I refuse opiates from my doctor and I'm just requesting input on the best strains/cdb products to use for both the burning nerve pain and the aching chronic pain. I'm over taking neurontin for the nerve pain but can't even finish a full day at my first job when I'm not taking something for it. Big Thanks to anyone that gives feedback.

420-magazine-mobile746034725.jpg
Forgot to mention I'm willing to share what I've done, how I've dealt with extremely stressful situations, what keeps me pushing forward, or just give my opinion to anyone struggling with any addiction that's ready to reach out for help and change the direction their life. Just personal message anytime

Back
Top Bottom