Using GH Maxigrow/Maxibloom series, how much to use?

flogger11

I am using the GH Maxi solid nute series and am wondering just how much of it to use in my DWC system (18 gallon tote, 10 gallons of water).

Should I follow the guidelines put out by GH (1 1/4 teaspoon per gallon which is apprx 900-1000 ppm) or am I ok to bump it up to the 1200-1400 range? They do say you can go up to 1.5 teaspoons per gallon (bringing it to 1300ppm or so) but they also warn you to be careful. Opinions?

Is there a general guideline based on plant height? Somebody told me 100ppm of nutes per inch of plant height with a maximum ppm of 1200, is this accurate?

I hear a person wants to cut down nutes during the final two weeks of flowering, anything else I should be aware of when it comes to nute levels and such?

Thanks so much again for helping this newb along!

I am using the GH Maxi solid nute series and am wondering just how much of it to use in my DWC system (18 gallon tote, 10 gallons of water).

Should I follow the guidelines put out by GH (1 1/4 teaspoon per gallon which is apprx 900-1000 ppm) or am I ok to bump it up to the 1200-1400 range? They do say you can go up to 1.5 teaspoons per gallon (bringing it to 1300ppm or so) but they also warn you to be careful. Opinions?

Is there a general guideline based on plant height? Somebody told me 100ppm of nutes per inch of plant height with a maximum ppm of 1200, is this accurate?

I hear a person wants to cut down nutes during the final two weeks of flowering, anything else I should be aware of when it comes to nute levels and such?

Thanks so much again for helping this newb along!

Sorry if this isnt to much help.. I use the GH 3 part. In a 18 gallon tub with 6 gallons of water. I keep my PPM at the 1200 range. Yes. You will want to cut your nutes out last 2 to 3 weeks of life. This doesnt mean they wont get anything those last 2 to 3 weeks. I hope this helps you come to a decision. :goodluck::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom