Using just base nutes and CalMag in DWC Coco

they do a coco soil and hydro version..

i find my bloom solutions stabilise at 6-6.2, veg mixes 6.7ish
Yeah it's the hydro version I've got that somehow mysteriously works at ph 7 in coco lol. Fuck knows how they've done it mate. I certainly can't wrap my head round it. Been growing coco/hydro for 4 years now and while using dutch pro my plants would be been dead in a month if id tried that. Could maybe just about get away with it in bloom but absolutely no chance for veg.

Hello to all, I to have been using ionic bloom in coco with very good results. I have tried loads of different types AN sensi coco ph perfect, perfect my arse it was all over the place, Flora nova, to thick kept blocking up the drippers,canna was quite good but ionic is the don imo cheap and does what it’s supposed to do very well, I mix up a 210 litre res and ph it to 6.0 the next day it will be say 6.8 so ph again to 6.0 and it keeps stable at that till empty if anything it goes down in ph a bit plus I only use it at half the strength I don’t go above 1.6 EC I run 8 litre fab pots and multi feed in flower and with a good strain I get 1 GPW with hps but I do use calmag ,silica,pk and boost in flower.
I have a alien pro RDWC that I haven’t used yet so it will be good to see how this thread goes, plus cultivator and heath Robinson are just killing it with ionic, cheers.

Hello to all, I to have been using ionic bloom in coco with very good results. I have tried loads of different types AN sensi coco ph perfect, perfect my arse it was all over the place, Flora nova, to thick kept blocking up the drippers,canna was quite good but ionic is the don imo cheap and does what it’s supposed to do very well, I mix up a 210 litre res and ph it to 6.0 the next day it will be say 6.8 so ph again to 6.0 and it keeps stable at that till empty if anything it goes down in ph a bit plus I only use it at half the strength I don’t go above 1.6 EC I run 8 litre fab pots and multi feed in flower and with a good strain I get 1 GPW with hps but I do use calmag ,silica,pk and boost in flower.
I have a alien pro RDWC that I haven’t used yet so it will be good to see how this thread goes, plus cultivator and heath Robinson are just killing it with ionic, cheers.
yep it was cults thread made me aware of the ionic. defo a choice nutrient..

Yes falstaffo me to,the cultivator is a true warrior in this game I use his coco nutrients guide with great success, but I am wondering if you need the full package as I have cut some of the guide and have not noticed a change but I haven’t got the bottle to do a run completely with a bare minimum of nutrients as I am doing so well with the recipe, as it has made my yields so good and the old saying if it ain't broke don’t fix it. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom