420 Magazine Background

Usual harvest time?

RAIN MAN

I got a large mother plant that just since last night grew some small buds with white hairs around them. Today Is August 8th, by when will she be ready for harvest? I myself was thinking by October 18th, when the nights are longer, and temperatures drop to the 50s-60s. That date Is good 2 months, and 10 days from now.

The Bard

I'm just doing my first outdoor grow, and am seeing the same thing on my plants - just starting to flower with pistils emerging. A bit hard to say when she will be ready for harvest, as it will depend a lot on the cultivar, as well as the weather. But the nights are already long enough to start the blooming, since you are seeing pistils.

In general, flowering is around 8-10 weeks, but of course can vary a lot. As the time gets closer, you might think about getting a magnifying glass or loupe to take a look at the trichs.

All that being said, mid-October seems like a good guess for now, in my opinion.

Good luck with it!

RAIN MAN

I'm just doing my first outdoor grow, and am seeing the same thing on my plants - just starting to flower with pistils emerging. A bit hard to say when she will be ready for harvest, as it will depend a lot on the cultivar, as well as the weather. But the nights are already long enough to start the blooming, since you are seeing pistils.

In general, flowering is around 8-10 weeks, but of course can vary a lot. As the time gets closer, you might think about getting a magnifying glass or loupe to take a look at the trichs.

All that being said, mid-October seems like a good guess for now, in my opinion.

Good luck with it!
Alright, thanks for your input. I'm sure harvest will be around mid to late october.

The Bard

Alright, thanks for your input. I'm sure harvest will be around mid to late october.

Great! I'm sure others might be able to give you better/more detailed responses.

Top Bottom