Utoya Organics THC-O Tincture with CBD

Mercury Trismagistus

This tincture contains hemp-derived THC-O and is legal to purchase online per the 2018 Farm Bill. It contains 1500mg of THC-O and 1000mg of CBD and retails for $79.99. I ordered it on my credit card and it was promptly shipped to my mailbox in discreet packaging. I took approximately 60mg an hour and a half ago. My first impression is that it is very clean. The CBD in it seems high quality. The THC-O is at least as powerful feeling as regular Delta 9, and perhaps more so. My first impression is of a very high quality product. And I have to say that, so far, everything about this company seems very professional. I have personally seen their products for sale in medical dispensaries in Michigan.

My personal rating: Potency Assured
1630827696331.png

After six hours, I would have to say that THC-O takes longer to come on but also lasts longer. It is very similar to Delta-9 overall. And I would have to say that it is somewhat stronger. But not unmanageably so in an experienced user. I am still trying to figure out if there is some subtle subjective difference. I clearly need to run some more tests. But I can tell you that it takes a bit longer for this compound to be processed in the body, and it may be several hours before you understand it's full effects.

This combination of two hemp derivatives has a more calming or sedative effect. It takes something off the top end and removes anxiety. It would be good in the evening before bed. But it has plenty of midrange and bottom, if I may use an Audio Analogy. Might be good for PTSD. Might be good for sleep disorders. Less is More applies. Some might use this as an extender as well. Or in a 'Broad Spectrum' approach.

Back
Top Bottom