UTube video on finding fem seeds

4Dutchess

This year I tried finding the female seeds from a Utube video. it said to look for the seeds that have a perfect crater, no cracks or imperfections with the crater, a perfect circle crater. So I did. They are 3 mo old and I havent found one for sure female yet. Has anyone tried this technique?? It would suck to have picked all males!
The first seeds I started this year without this technique I have found 3 for sure females.
This is my 4th grow. I try to look things up now before I post but couldent find anything.
I found an answer to all my trichome questions from a post.
No worries I wont pull until Im sure. Thanks!!!

I've tried it, but it doesn't work 100%.

Thanks Conradino. If I get 50/50 i will be happy. Im glad to know it does work. This is my yard.
20160603_071851.jpg

Nice growing, what county are you in?

Im in Sacramento County. The laws here are sketchy. As long as you dont do too much or the neighbors dont complain im guessing your ok. Im not too sure. im in the Ghetto and its every other house here. The helicopter sees all. Ive lived long enough to grow meds in my yard!!!!!!!!! Thanks Conradino you seem knowledgeable and I appreciate the insight
I might go indoors with a tent and Im starting to obtain info. Any thoughts about tents?? Which kind is best??

I don't have a clue, haven't been growing indoor for a while.

Back
Top Bottom