Uzer In Da House

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
:cheesygrinsmiley:

if they want to come back under different names, they are more than welcome to register as members, but just not welcome on my team... no hard feelings, just not on the same page...the end
Cool :smokin: Works for me.

Thanks for all the nice words from you folks in the where am I thread. It made me feel really good. I guess sometimes you just need a vacation and then a fresh start. I've been lurking and keeping up with posts. This is the best Marijuana site online, not brown nosing, its just a fact.

I'm gonna stay outa of any controversial conversations about on site matters and just have fun being a member. I will still find ways to contribute to the cause. Like 420 said, we should just let this be done. Our differences were between us and will stay there as far as I'm concerned.

:peace: Peace :peace:

WB Uzer. I too need to keep my opinions to myself around here even when someone asks for them in a public forum. Seems as though as long as an opinion is positive, it's OK but if it's an honest, negative opinion, it's not OK. Oops..here I went and did it again... :laughtwo:
For real though, bro, welcome back and :peace:

Welcome Back!!!

Hahaha yeahhh!

Uzer man. I posted in another thread, but I missed you bro. Too bad I wont see anymore interesting news pieces, but I can always re-read the old ones my friend.

$toner4Life. I dont think the "change the name and re-join" works for my old account, but you helped me through a lot of things before I got banned man. No hard feelings coming from my way. Glad to see you again. I've kinda got a head start on my posts, but it's still about half as I had before.

Good to see you both.

Re: Uzer In Da House/let's get BLAZED!

:allgood: OMG!!! Uzer! Great to see a post from ya bro...you're one of the reasons I stayed when passing through...never left...glad ur back under an alias:laughtwo: :smokin: You know the drill when I welcome somebody on the forum, I always vap a bowl in their honor...well bro, I got an 1/8th of White Widow and I'm going to leave a vapor trail that bro you may pick up!:tommy: Nice to see your avatar back too:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Uzer In Da House/let's get BLAZED!

ZedRULES said:
:allgood: OMG!!! Uzer! Great to see a post from ya bro...you're one of the reasons I stayed when passing through...never left...glad ur back under an alias:laughtwo: :smokin: You know the drill when I welcome somebody on the forum, I always vap a bowl in their honor...well bro, I got an 1/8th of White Widow and I'm going to leave a vapor trail that bro you may pick up!:tommy: Nice to see your avatar back too:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm glad I gottcha hooked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinkin about tryin to make a vape in the next couple of days. I think I've got everything I need. But thanks for the sweet smelling trail. Umm... White Widow.

:smokin3:

All You Guys Are Great, You Make This Place What It Is.
(((((HUG))))))

Back
Top Bottom