Va new

rugdoc

Hi!

Well you all know I new here and I have not smoked in years! But I have decided to start a personal grow operation and have been reading about growing for weeks. I have purchased 400w ballasts and bulbs and the only thing I am having a hard time finding is soil, I picked up some Miracle-Gro® Organic Choice® Potting Mix mostly b/c I can not find anyplace that sells good soil!! Will this work? or should I just so dig up some dirt and put it in a bucket? Oww and Im in and around the D.C. area so if anyone can help with a good shop let me know.

Rugdoc

High rugdoc,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I've read a lot of posts here and the general consensus from the master growers has been that Miracle Grow is not a good choice.

The thread link that Dirt Farmer posted above is the place to start in my opinion.

Best wishes

High and welcome to the 420 community! Good luck with your grow. Consider starting a grow journal when you get started. That way we can all watch how your garden grows, and you gain info on your grow as you go.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Need some meds for my head, and I don't have the threat of random drug tests from work! And I am already loving this hobby!BTW I found lots of good soil! took me awhile

Back
Top Bottom