Valley Cannabis- Troy Sean - New Los Angeles Member

ValleyCanna

Hello all my name is Troy just joined, I browsed thru a few post and was hooked! Something about learning about cannabis stimulates my mind i can waste a whole day and be happy about it. I live in Los Angeles, CA and i am very excited for the coming year when recreational opens up. I am a medical patient currently in California and i had a Medical Card in Colorado in 2012-14. I have been thru two legalizations and my experience in Colorado was wonderful and magical. Now living in California i dont plan to sit around this legalization i want to get in the industry.
I am currently working a fulltime job and part time on my fortune. I recently opened a website/Business called Valley Cannabis its still being molded. I plan to target locals in the valley of Los Angeles and provide them with local information and businesses. I also have a Wholesale License and started selling glass pipes, in my first month i sold 500$ worth of product. :thumb: Profit? Barely any because i did prepare my self for the exspenses. Thats ok though its all a learning experience since then i have fixed my pricing to cover exspenses and make a profit.
My goal in life is to find a job or business that i will be happy to wake up to every morning. Im working hard to achieve this, currently i spend 6-8 hours in the library working on my business. On top of my fulltime job im exhuasted daily but i know one day the hard work will reward me.

Sorry this kind of turned into a life story ill stop it right here. This gives a brief explanation of my daily life, i hope to inspire some people to start there own business because in the end its the best job to have. Thanks for reading i hope you guys have a wonderful day.:Namaste:

Welcome to the forums.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Thank you very much!

Hi...:ciao:

And welcome to the forums...Lots of great stuff to be found here. Plenty of great growers ready to help out.

:circle-of-love:

Yes so much information lol its almost to much to take in. Ive been done some experiments in my years. I cloned a plant with nothing but a dark black bottle and misting every 4 hours. Fun stuff! Thank You!

Thank you very much!

Yes so much information lol its almost to much to take in. Ive been done some experiments in my years. I cloned a plant with nothing but a dark black bottle and misting every 4 hours. Fun stuff! Thank You!

I'm like that.....I have a few experiments going on now in my journal below if you care to take a look.

I'm like that.....I have a few experiments going on now in my journal below if you care to take a look.

You got it definitely looks like you have some cool stuff going on mainly the bud fusing caught my attention keep it up. Something good always comes from hard work.

Back
Top Bottom