Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Well likely she will only vape it in my Tru Va pen or make oil with it. I think it will be a pretty safe strain to try out.

I would like to find her something that makes a nice uplifting oil, does good for her lady issues and doesn't KO her like a tranquilizer LOL. Not that I don't have fun with her after she passes out, its just more fun if she is awake!

:rofl::rofl: Thats great! My Sour Kush is uplifting. It is a little racy for me for the first 10-20 minutes but after that it is truly happy weed. I had no lady issues while smoking it either :laughtwo:

Not that I need another breeder to check out......but thanks for that info Yeti, I will check them out! LOL MUST GET MORE SEEDS!

They have packs of Lovelace, one of their Harlitsu crosses, in 5 packs for $50 at TDT I believe.

Oh hell, why let a little thing like money stand in the way of more beans LOL. (but I do feel your pain brother....the struggle is real)

You're right, it may be time to start pawning my families shit so I can get what I want! :rofl:

I just saw on IG that jordan of the islands teamed up with a bunch of other breeders for some sick crosses. Including God Bud (joti) x Dosidos(in house genetics). There are at least a dozen badass crosses being released. I could see myself jumping on some of those.

I saw it too, his 2018 line up, he had been posting the seeds he was receiving from other breeders from time to time. Good to see he made those crosses, his prices are reasonable.

I saw it too, his 2018 line up, he had been posting the seeds he was receiving from other breeders from time to time. Good to see he made those crosses, his prices are reasonable.
Was that the pic of his computer with a ton of Dosido crosses? There were some really good ones for sure!

Hows the nukehead branching out? Its it still tight as?
Theres a few racey strains. Most diesels and chems get my heart pumping. It can be a bit overwhelming. But if in the mood i like it. Sometimes its just when you harvest as well. Earlier can be racey, later less... so many variables.

:rofl::rofl: :laughtwo:
They have packs of Lovelace, one of their Harlitsu crosses, in 5 packs for $50 at TDT I believe.

You're right, it may be time to start pawning my families shit so I can get what I want! :rofl:

What is TDT? LOL.....and its still a bit early to start thinking about pawning anything.........yet!

I just saw on IG that jordan of the islands teamed up with a bunch of other breeders for some sick crosses. Including God Bud (joti) x Dosidos(in house genetics). There are at least a dozen badass crosses being released. I could see myself jumping on some of those.

Your Jordan of the Islands beans seem to be doing really nicely right now. Those should be interesting assuming one knows anything about IG LOL.

Hows the nukehead branching out? Its it still tight as?
Theres a few racey strains. Most diesels and chems get my heart pumping. It can be a bit overwhelming. But if in the mood i like it. Sometimes its just when you harvest as well. Earlier can be racey, later less... so many variables.

Well I think its still stacking too tightly LOL. Its not even 10 inches tall yet and its going on its 14th or 15th node. I need to defoliate #2 again already....the fan leaves are HUGE!!!

Nukehead Veg Day 32 Update

Afternoon 420! Been about 5 days since we have given an update on our Nuclear arsenal so we are a bit passed due. Its really a tale of two warheads. #1 is coming along a bit slowly (which I expected based off the usual leaves and the fact I am main-lining her). I defoliated #1 moderately and am letting the tops go one more node before I top again.

Nukehead #2 is just cruising along. I had to defoliate her based on just how thick the growth is. I had to clear a little of it to try and spark some underneath growth on the side branching. The leaves are incredible....both in appearance and smell. I sat there sniffing leaves for what seemed like 3 or 4 minutes. I saved the 4 big leaves for future use on some sort of table decoration. I pressed them in between a few books and threw a little weight on it. Its one of the silly things I do with each strain I grow.....save a leaf or two, press them out and dry them. Not sure what I will do with them but I will come up with something cool eventually. But these Nukehead leaves are definitely impressive on #2.

Environment is good. Temps are a few degrees hotter than I want with the T5 back on for a Jack Herer Auto I am starting. They normally run about 82-84 with the T5 off and 86-88 with the T5 on. I have been cracking the opening to the tent just a little and seems to be staying 84-86 with lights on and 72 with lights off. The RH with the tent closed is around 65% with humidifier on.....seems to be holding about 55-60% with the tent flap opened a foot or so.

Nukeheads

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_1.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_2.JPG

Nukehead #1 (before defoliation)

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_3.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_4.JPG

Nukehead #1 (after defoliation)

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_7.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_8.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_5.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_6.JPG

Nukehead #2

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_9.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_10.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Veg_Day_32_11.JPG

Nukehead #2 Leaves

021318_Nukehead_Leaves_1.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Leaves_3.JPG

021318_Nukehead_Leaves_2.JPG

We are quite smitten with Nukehead #2! She is a tent hog lol. Luckily you picked up the larger veg tent, Van!!

Yeah I can't imagine trying this with our old set up. Good thing we don't have anything starting up any time soon (2 more weeks for the Northern Lights). That will be about the time we up-pot the nukeheads to the 7 gallon pots. I can tell you we are going to go through some serious Stank Soil in 7 and 10 gallon pots with this perpetual!

This perpetual will showcase how good Stank Soil is for sure!!

LOL.....or expose any short comings! I am interested to see how it performs over a variety of different feeding type of strains. How will it do on the light feeding strains vs how it does on the heavy feeders. Time will tell.

Quick Bonus Shot of the 11 bladed fan leaves

All the new growth coming off the main stem is throwing out 11 bladed leaf after 11 bladed leaf. Pretty cool. Hoping it will throw out higher count!

Inked_11_blades.jpg

Inked_11_blade_2.jpg
Almost like finding a 4 leaf clover ..

Wow that is a lush plant hope my cheese looks like that is it really compact and getting loads branches nothing like yours but I'm hoping lol lush green colour way to go penny

Back
Top Bottom