Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Nukehead Update

Nukehead #1 Veg Day 73

Not a lot to talk about with this plant. It will be getting a defoliation today in prep of being flipped later this week. She got a drink of ACT with a splash a Cal Mag and Silica. She will be getting 24 hours of darkness on Friday at the latest, could possibly be earlier, just going to wing it.

I am not putting a lot of hope into the yield on this girl but I will take whatever it decides to give me.

Nukehead #2 Flip Day 10, Day 2 with Hairs

First picture of this girl showing her hairs. She is a strong a sturdy girl for sure. She isn't stretching at all compared to my Stankberry plant. She is definitely holding true to that Christmas tree look. Hoping to start getting some smells coming through soon!

She got top dressed again with some malted barley and got about a gallon of ACT yesterday. I didn't want to do another defoliation for another 11 days or so, but I am not sure I can wait.....its getting thick on her and I need to open up a few of the lower bud sites.

My slow growing Nukehead’s clones seem to be growing a lot faster then the mother did. Good thing for them too cause I was about to toss them. :)
I was considering cloning the big Nukehead, but I didn't. I might do it before I hit day 20 of flower. Monster crop her.

I hope she will but good lord she is a slow grower!

#2 is going to be fun to watch. She is the only plant I have ever let grow naturally with no real training. Hope she will yield me some decent meds!

Nukehead Update

Nukehead #1 Veg Day 73

Not a lot to talk about with this plant. It will be getting a defoliation today in prep of being flipped later this week. She got a drink of ACT with a splash a Cal Mag and Silica. She will be getting 24 hours of darkness on Friday at the latest, could possibly be earlier, just going to wing it.

I am not putting a lot of hope into the yield on this girl but I will take whatever it decides to give me.

Nukehead #2 Flip Day 10, Day 2 with Hairs

First picture of this girl showing her hairs. She is a strong a sturdy girl for sure. She isn't stretching at all compared to my Stankberry plant. She is definitely holding true to that Christmas tree look. Hoping to start getting some smells coming through soon!

She got top dressed again with some malted barley and got about a gallon of ACT yesterday. I didn't want to do another defoliation for another 11 days or so, but I am not sure I can wait.....its getting thick on her and I need to open up a few of the lower bud sites.

Van Stank soil is the sht ! Wish my girls were looking that rambunctious. Been trying to pull up your soil mix link for weeks but just get 404.

Thanks Kismet! Well when its available I will post my recommended adjustments. I think it needs a bit more Potassium and a good deal more Calcium, as well as minerals.

Its getting close to being dialed in, just need to tweak it a bit. Also looking at trying to drive the Brix levels up a bit more.

Thanks Kismet! Well when its available I will post my recommended adjustments. I think it needs a bit more Potassium and a good deal more Calcium, as well as minerals.

Its getting close to being dialed in, just need to tweak it a bit. Also looking at trying to drive the Brix levels up a bit more.
Have popped over to docs site before but still hazy on what brix or high brix is. Gonna be trying coco with organic nutes soon and it is out of my comfort zone a bit but like the results i have been seeing. (Pennys fault } . I made a rednecked super soil mix for my first grow but was missing a couple of amendments and had to top dress a bit .

Have popped over to docs site before but still hazy on what brix or high brix is. Gonna be trying coco with organic nutes soon and it is out of my comfort zone a bit but like the results i have been seeing. (Pennys fault } . I made a rednecked super soil mix for my first grow but was missing a couple of amendments and had to top dress a bit .
Brix is basically the sugar content of the vegetation. The higher the brix, the better tasting the fruit or veggie will taste. Same premise applies in cannabis. Minerals play a lot into the Brix levels as well as the right ratios of NPK and other micro nutrients.

Brix can be measured.....I just don't have the meter to do the measuring, but eventually I will get one!

Brix is basically the sugar content of the vegetation. The higher the brix, the better tasting the fruit or veggie will taste. Same premise applies in cannabis. Minerals play a lot into the Brix levels as well as the right ratios of NPK and other micro nutrients.

Brix can be measured.....I just don't have the meter to do the measuring, but eventually I will get one!
Thank you. Was lost with that one hahaha

Back
Top Bottom