420 Magazine Background

Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

TheGreenYeti

Nug of the Month: Feb, Oct 2018, Mar 2019
a 10x10 would be nice. I have really wanted to build two 8x8s. One for veg and one for flower. I would probably flower in an 8x6 section and use the other 2x8 to store whatever I can or move around the girls. Then in the veg side I would have a clone area, early veg and then late veg and hopefully have room for soil bins... One day maybe

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018, Sept 2019, Nov 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2021
I haven't given a smoke report on this yet. Trying to let it get a good cure before I give it. Aside from that.....Blew is correct. The grow was a success.

Nukehead #1 yielded 101 grams

Nukehead #2 yielded 90 grams

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019, 2020 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018, Sept 2019, Nov 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2021
It was the runt....but she yielded more and it was definitely more potent than #2 early on in the dry/cure process.

I am going to give some cured samples to my buddy to write up some good smoke reports on them both. He is way better at it than I am LOL.

Fascinating stuff Yeti. I had always loved gardening....do a pretty good sized outdoor garden every year. But my real passion was when I started growing cannabis. If it wasn't for my back, I could easily give up smoking.......but at this point I don't know that I could give up the growing side of it. And the further I walk this path, the more sure breeding and that strain creation is what really pulls me. Give it a few years and Stank Genetics will be on the menu.
I would purchase some stank genetics! Let me know when you get it going. Nice sturdy seedlings great genetics. Good luck on your future endeavors

Top Bottom