Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Gorgeous plants

Yes she is Penny! Thank you!

Wow that is a lush plant hope my cheese looks like that is it really compact and getting loads branches nothing like yours but I’m hoping lol lush green colour way to go penny

Looking good

Thanks BlackLab and Love2Grow28! I appreciate the kind words and thanks for stopping in. Pennywise likes to hog the cheesy poofs but if you give him a bud he will share the bag!

What is TDT? LOL.....and its still a bit early to start thinking about pawning anything.........yet!

Your Jordan of the Islands beans seem to be doing really nicely right now. Those should be interesting assuming one knows anything about IG LOL.

TDT= The Dank Team.

I am not going to pawn anything though I have thought about selling seeds or trading :laughtwo:

I might have a few little buds of my Nukehead to smoke tonight. Not cured yet but will give it a taster. Will let you know what mine is like. That #2 is so crazy. Both stems and leaves... cool as.

It has a very pungent and citrusy taste to it. We are going to be running NukeDaddy for fem seeds pretty soon. Will be on the hunt for a proper purple Nuke pheno. It’s crazy how much your ladies have grown in a week brother!

Definitely interested in seeing that NukeDaddy grow. I will be taking cuts of these to make seeds as well, but I will grow these out without seeds.

Yeah these plants are going crazy.....well #2 is going crazy. #1......well the jury is still out on this one. But I will keep her rolling until she gives me a reason not to!

I had to sleep some of the heart racing off. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but I almost fainted. I realize my experience is limited, but is that a normal side effect? Lol

Yes everytime I puff the DT (Durban Poison) Sativa.. my heart starts going pretty good. If I was a lightweight I'd probably get a little panicky.. Good for daytime...

Olympics... Canada vs USA women's hockey what a great game - they will meet again for the gold. They really play hard against each other. Totally different game with those 2 teams playing against each other. The Canadian goalie was total fire. Pretty cool to watch. I like the women's game there's more action... up and down the ice. Very entertaining.... my favorite sport is Biathlon followed by Cross Country Skiiing... love to watch the Women in X-cuntry sprint both traditional and skate style.

Take a look at those women cross country skiers.... they are total beasts - nothing but muscles. The men are taller and longer muscles but the women, they look like weightlifters ready for a fight! Finland plain rocks that sport.

Some pretty nice VEG plants there Stank... going to be some big plants with lots of colas. Gonna need some more rope I'm thinking.

G/L with the VEG team....

Yes everytime I puff the DT (Durban Poison) Sativa.. my heart starts going pretty good. If I was a lightweight I'd probably get a little panicky.. Good for daytime...

Olympics... Canada vs USA women's hockey what a great game - they will meet again for the gold. They really play hard against each other. Totally different game with those 2 teams playing against each other. The Canadian goalie was total fire. Pretty cool to watch. I like the women's game there's more action... up and down the ice. Very entertaining.... my favorite sport is Biathlon followed by Cross Country Skiiing... love to watch the Women in X-cuntry sprint both traditional and skate style.

Take a look at those women cross country skiers.... they are total beasts - nothing but muscles. The men are taller and longer muscles but the women, they look like weightlifters ready for a fight! Finland plain rocks that sport.

Some pretty nice VEG plants there Stank... going to be some big plants with lots of colas. Gonna need some more rope I'm thinking.

G/L with the VEG team....

Hey Bob! Thanks for the visit brother....always nice to have you stop by!

Thanks for the compliments on the girls! They are happy right now for sure! Tent is starting to get crowded.....going to have to open up the other one here soon!

I love watching the Biathlon as well as the snowboarding competition. I loved watching Shaun White come out on the last run of the competition and just lay it down!! Love watching the downhill skiing as well. Used to love watching the figure skating but I just can't deal with listening to Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinsky or whatever the hell her name is. Those two have got to be the absolute worst commentators of any sport that I have ever followed.

I love watching the speed skating as well. Hell who am I kidding. I am a straight up sports fan and love most sports and the winter olympics are usually one of my favorite times of the year. Luge is pretty crazy too!! 80 MPH on a couple razor blades.....no thanks but I will be glad to watch their crazy asses do it!!

Have a great day Bob!

Evening to ya Van :)
Hope alls well in your neck of the woods. Girls are stellar of course brother:circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping in Arctic! Had a nice relaxing evening here in Stankville. Just finished up the updates over on the perpetual journal. Gotta do an update on these girls tomorrow!

Nukehead Veg Day 36 Update

Its been a bit quiet on the Nukehead front. Definitely a tale of two plants. Nukehead #1 continues to go slow with its growth and continues to have the funky looking and feeling leaves. Nukehead #2 continues to grow like a weed. The leaves are huge on #2 and I will be cutting a few more of the huge fan leaves tomorrow or the next day.

Today I decided to top the Nukehead #1 again for its Main-lining. If you remember, I was intending to main-line her but I am not sure if I will continue with that. I might switch to more of a Quadline if the growth of #1 doesn't pick up. Would have been better off doing the main-lining on #2 but she was too gorgeous to tie down that way. If I stick to main-lining, I think I will definitely reduce the number of tops to account for the slower growth.

You will notice that I have a bunch of pipe cleaners holding down some of the branches on #2. I am doing that just to try to bring the side branching out a bit further before letting them go up. I know I said I wanted to have her grow naturally, but her node spacing is just too tight for the side branching to develop the way I want them to so for a few weeks they will remain tied down.

#2 is really turning into a HEAVY drinker. I am lucky to get more than 2-3 days between watering. I might check the roots on it next week. She is scheduled to be up-potted in about 10 days. That will give her about 2 weeks to get spread out and grow a bit before I put her into flower.

Nukehead #1 is getting about 5 days between waterings, maybe 6. All feedings at this point for both plants are about 32 oz of ACT, nothing else.

We checked the leaves we defoliated for pests, and no signs of anything (Thank God!!). Everything is rolling along nicely. Enjoy your weekend!

Nukeheads

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_4.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_2.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_3.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_1.JPG

Nukehead #1 (before her haircut)

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_5.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_6.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_7.JPG

After Haircut

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_8.JPG

021718_Nukehead_Veg_Day_36_9.JPG