Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Beautiful bud! I don't know any history for Nukehead but the 4th pic down looks like the beginnings of a mushroom cloud, but that could be the Malawi x Panama talking :cool:

Thanks brother. I almost smoked her tester bud tonight. Think I will give her a test tomorrow.

I don't know the genetics of the Nukehead strain Jax. The breeder is secretive about it for whatever reason. Thats their prerogative I suppose. I don't get as strong of smell as what Growchy got on his according to his description. I am going to smoke the test nugget tonight, so I will post an initial tester smoke report later.

Do you add any bloom additives when you feed in hempy Chris?

Not till recently...

I started adding Koolbloom and Terpinator about 2 weeks ago... Ish, so the ATF really didnt benefit from it so was a natural sweet smell

I did mainly because I was having Potassium issues late in flower, also think my Pots are a bit small, thus really excited with the DWC

Yeah I was curious if you used any of those. I didn't use anything like that on my ATF so it was just all natural soil terpenes. I was curious if that was made yours smell so different from what mine smells like. I think I will grow out another ATF later this year. Would love to grow it in a 10 or 15 gallon pot and see what it will yield. I was getting close to 4 ounces under average lights in a 5 gallon pot. With this new light and how dense the buds get.....I could get some good yield.

Yeah I was curious if you used any of those. I didn't use anything like that on my ATF so it was just all natural soil terpenes. I was curious if that was made yours smell so different from what mine smells like. I think I will grow out another ATF later this year. Would love to grow it in a 10 or 15 gallon pot and see what it will yield. I was getting close to 4 ounces under average lights in a 5 gallon pot. With this new light and how dense the buds get.....I could get some good yield.

Jesse said his ATF was sweet to... maybe a pheno issue, assuming @Ms Stank confirms your Diesel, Cat piss smell

Oh she does. We compared smells. Mine smelled almost exactly like it was described in the review on 420 (who was not the breeder by the way). It had an earthy pungent smell with hints of cat piss .

I didn't get any blueberry from my Blue Kush plant either. I got pretty much straight Kush scent. Which is funny because in the Stank cross, I don't smell any ATF and get all sweet and berry. The Blue Dream is really favoring her Blueberry lineage with her smells though I still get a bit of haze to her.

I think I have that cross from them as well. How long do you remember yours going Neiko?
My Malawi x Panama went 70 days from flip. It uses the new Malawi killer and that one is quicker than the old. I was expecting 12-14 weeks but she this one was really quick and built thick dense buds. The stretch was about 50%. I'd run it again for sure. It would be a great oil strain, I would put the potency in the low to mid 20's.

Oh she does. We compared smells. Mine smelled almost exactly like it was described in the review on 420 (who was not the breeder by the way). It had an earthy pungent smell with hints of cat piss .

I didn't get any blueberry from my Blue Kush plant either. I got pretty much straight Kush scent. Which is funny because in the Stank cross, I don't smell any ATF and get all sweet and berry. The Blue Dream is really favoring her Blueberry lineage with her smells though I still get a bit of haze to her.

F1's can be all over the map.....recessive traits show up. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom