Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Nukehead #2 Flip Day 65, Day 58 With Pistils

Coming down to the finish line for this girl. Likely her last scheduled update before her chop update. She is really finishing off as a gorgeous plant. Her colors are really incredible and I need to play around with some filters cause the pictures aren't showing them fully under the Spydrx. Seems like the image I look at on the computer is a bleached out version of what I see with natural eyes.

She has really slowed her drinking down and thats telling me she is just about ready. I will take a look at her under the scope again tomorrow. I don't think she will go more than 2-3 more days. I smoked a tester nug of her tonight that I had drying for the last week. Had to say it was very nice. It was a touch racy (which I like so not a bad thing) early on but it faded into I nice overall buzz. I think it will have a bit of potency to it when its done and has cured for a month or two (or 4...my preference usually). It was a very smooth smoke, even being only a week old. Looking forward to taking her on a real test drive as well as doing a little cobbing with her. (Gotta check the temps on my fermenting oven...been going for about 4 hours)

Enjoy this girl.....last full update.

Nukehead #1 Flip Day 52, Day 42 With Hairs

Continues to be an interesting girl in flower. Digging the temple pheno, just wish she grew better in veg. She would have been great for a mainline if she would have grown more vigorously. Definitely very different from her 'sister' plant. She is starting to turn purple but she is doing it from that deep green she was previously. It doesn't show up as well as the purple with the light green leaves. The frost her extends out much further. She will be a good girl for oil with the trim. (Trimming her is going to be a bitch!)

Her drinking is starting to slow down a little bit as well. Not sure how long she is going to want to go. Will start checking once I get her sister chopped at some point this week. She does smell like her older sister though! Colas still seem to be fattening up.

How do you like your smoke off it? I smoked the taster nug last night. Was a bit speedy (which I don't mind at all) early on and quickly transitioned into a nice body high. Curious if yours is the same way and if it changes at all through your cure. Do you remember how long you let yours go? I am not seeing much trichome change and am thinking I will cut the Xmas tree pheno down at some point this week.

How do you like your smoke off it? I smoked the taster nug last night. Was a bit speedy (which I don't mind at all) early on and quickly transitioned into a nice body high. Curious if yours is the same way and if it changes at all through your cure. Do you remember how long you let yours go? I am not seeing much trichome change and am thinking I will cut the Xmas tree pheno down at some point this week.
I let mine go 9-10 weeks or so. It didn't ever get much amber but did get very cloudy. I think I could have let it go another week or two but ran out of room.

It's good strong smoke for sure. I didn't get a very good yield but I had some other issues so I expect these clones to do better. It's been curing for about 2 months now and is a good strong but not super long lasting high. It does seem to start out a bit speedy but ends up much more indica like causing heavy eyelids. I think I'll roll one up now :rollit:

I let mine go 9-10 weeks or so. It didn't ever get much amber but did get very cloudy. I think I could have let it go another week or two but ran out of room.

It's good strong smoke for sure. I didn't get a very good yield but I had some other issues so I expect these clones to do better. It's been curing for about 2 months now and is a good strong but not super long lasting high. It does seem to start out a bit speedy but ends up much more indica like causing heavy eyelids. I think I'll roll one up now :rollit:
Nice.....I think I will take it this week. Just gotta figure out if Wednesday or Thursday or Friday will be best.

I just smoked a little bowl of the Stankberry.....man thats some good shit for only a week or so old. Figured I had to get into the tent and move that big ass Northern Lights around to water and take clones, might as well make sure the back don't hurt while doing it! She is a big bitch! BIG!! BIG!! BIG!!

Nice.....I think I will take it this week. Just gotta figure out if Wednesday or Thursday or Friday will be best.

I just smoked a little bowl of the Stankberry.....man thats some good shit for only a week or so old. Figured I had to get into the tent and move that big ass Northern Lights around to water and take clones, might as well make sure the back don't hurt while doing it! She is a big bitch! BIG!! BIG!! BIG!!

And I can't wait to see her flower out. I have a Dr. Atomic NL in veg right now, one of the newer top leaves has 12 or 13 blades on it.
I know you have seen pics of leaves with a small bud growing right in the center of the leaf, this has a leaf growing out of that area.
Plan on harvesting the 2 Mandarin Cookies tonight as I need room to clear some veg plants and make room. Regardless I will try to remember to get a good pic of that leaf and post in my journal later this evening.

That stankberry looks awesome and glad to hear it is potent.

I did see yours bud. It is super neat! I wonder what causes it to happen. I am still at a loss fr why some plants flower on the leaves as well. I know a guy that ran a bunch of hydro and would always lollipop his plants. Every round he would have buds grow at the base of the stems right above the soil line. Not fluff either, solid nugs!

I was hoping i was going to get some kind of a really cool mutation out of one of these nukes.....but I just got the double serrated leaves. Oh the other one had the 11 bladed leaves which was kind of cool.

Back
Top Bottom