Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Nukehead #1 Flip Day 57, Day 47 With Hairs

Got Nuke #2 chopped up yesterday. Not feeling too optimistic about the yield. Gonna guess about 3 zips n her. She wasn't trained......I let her go straight up and didn't do anything. You get what you put into it right lol. She was fun to watch flower though, beautiful colors.

Anyways, onto #1. She continues to frost up very intensely. Gave her a gallon of ACT today. She is slowing own her drinking a bit so I am thinking she will be ready sooner than later. Colors continue to be interesting. Her dark green leaves have turned a redish purple hue. It doesn't really come through too well in the pics but its pretty cool looking. She will probably have one more update before I chop her, maybe 2 at the most. Enjoy!

Thanks Duggs. The weekend will be spent outdoors in the veggie garden. Gotta finish getting everything planted. We seemed to have gone from Winter to Summer here. 88 freaking degees here today, supposed to be hotter tomorrow to! Fook the heat!

You really did that sponsored grow right. They have to be happy with that type of press. Great job on everything with this grow. The colors on those plants is just beautiful.

Yeah I would echo those comments. Well done. Interesting looking plant, nice finish, and looking forward to a good smoke report of the cured material. Two thumbs up to your Stanky Skills!

Thanks Duggs. The weekend will be spent outdoors in the veggie garden. Gotta finish getting everything planted. We seemed to have gone from Winter to Summer here. 88 freaking degees here today, supposed to be hotter tomorrow to! Fook the heat!
Hey Van, winter to summer is not right, I put in the air conditioners today a fired them up. Where was Spring? Stay Cool:cool:

Spring is a no show this year. I am sitting on the couch sweating my ass off and just hope I can get through the day without having to put the AC in! I like to get to June 1st without AC if possible. Might not make it brother!!

You really did that sponsored grow right. They have to be happy with that type of press. Great job on everything with this grow. The colors on those plants is just beautiful.

Thanks Sam, I appreciate those kind words brother!
Yeah I would echo those comments. Well done. Interesting looking plant, nice finish, and looking forward to a good smoke report of the cured material. Two thumbs up to your Stanky Skills!

Hey UA! Thanks brother, I appreciate those compliments as well. Took a tester nugget of the Nuke #1 last night, gonna give a few days and give her a rip. Also gonna be doing some Cobbing with some of these buds.

Spring is a no show this year. I am sitting on the couch sweating my ass off and just hope I can get through the day without having to put the AC in! I like to get to June 1st without AC if possible. Might not make it brother!!

My A.C. is on full blast now. It was 89 yesterday when we were staining the deck. 86 now. Supposed to hit 90 Monday. What the hell is up with these temps? A month ago we had snow. Now this. I hate anything above 80 with the humidity we have here.

I really like the look of this girl! She is finishing strong for one that vegged so slow. One thing though, it looks like you have a nanner on her in this pic. Just figured I would point it out to you in case you did not see it.
LOL, yeah we saw it last night and Ms Stank removed it. We also pulled it out of the tent for the rest of the grow. I am done with nanners. She is getting chopped soon anyways.

Thanks for the heads up Yeti, I appreciate it brother! Feel free to point out anything that doesn't look right. My eyes don't do much good when looking over the plants, I have to rely on the pictures I take and look for anything out of wack.

LOL, yeah we saw it last night and Ms Stank removed it. We also pulled it out of the tent for the rest of the grow. I am done with nanners. She is getting chopped soon anyways.

Thanks for the heads up Yeti, I appreciate it brother! Feel free to point out anything that doesn't look right. My eyes don't do much good when looking over the plants, I have to rely on the pictures I take and look for anything out of wack.
Ok I figured you had seen it but since you did not say anything I did not want it to mess anything up for you! I am over bananas as well. I need to buy new tents I think. Mine are getting old and were cheap to begin with. Just sucks investing in something for a second time. Alas that is what happens when you buy cheap the first time lol.

Yeah my rule of thumb for advice on growing equipment is to buy with the expectation of wanting to upgrade, so make what ever you buy initially something that you can use again after you upgrade.

What size is your tent? How long have you been in it? Brand?

I have two. One is a 4x4 hydrohut I think. I have had it for like 5 or 6 years. Then I have a 4x8. i cannot recall the brand. I have had it for just about 4 years now. I have definitely gotten good use out of both of them. I keep going back and forth between building rooms or getting better tents. I have my outlets set up for tents but think I would do better in rooms. No light leaks that way. Both tents cost me just over $100 new. I went cheap to see how I could do. i cannot justify the price of gorilla tents though especially after seeing people complain just as much about them as I do my cheap ones lol.

Nice, I have big 10'x 10' in the works with buddy of mine, but no where to use it yet LOL. When I do, I will likely want to get a 2nd Spydr to run in there. Then make the 4x4 a veg tent under the Dwarf Stars and the 2x4 could become the breeding tent and the 2x2 can become a tent for whatever.

Back
Top Bottom