Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal Sativa
(In veg)
She is a beast for sure, she grew 1 ft horizontal since last time I messured. She is at 4x4x3 ft there is no way to walk around it to acces the tomato beds. She is bulking up to flower, lots and lots of new top growth, hoping to see some pistils in the next week or so. Really hoping it pays off with lots of good sizes buds.

IMG_4152.jpg
IMG_4153.jpg
IMG_4154.jpg
IMG_4155.jpg
IMG_4156.jpg
IMG_4157.jpg

The top canopy and the apical dominant cola. I keep bending them to this side because I have space to grow, the other side is the tomato beds.
IMG_4158.jpg
IMG_4160.jpg

After training, I hit al the top colas the big ones, giving way for the side branching to catch up and fill the gaps.
IMG_4159.jpg
IMG_4161.jpg

Xenomorph
(shaded, early flower)

She is the wild one, she keeps going up. I forgot to put the messuring tape on her but she is probably 3x3 ft with the top colas passing 4ft. She has been a real challange to keep low but I cant force too much on her. I didnt do too much as she is starting to set for buds. Looking at her to stop the stretch and start to build up some bud. The inside is spacing out naturally and since I started defol lots more room to breath and light can go in better. She is a beauty.
IMG_4163.jpg
IMG_4164.jpg
IMG_4165.jpg
IMG_4166.jpg

Starting to consolidate bud sites.
IMG_4167.jpg
IMG_4168.jpg

Two main colas, Im pretty pleased with how she shaped up.
IMG_4169.jpg

Top canopy
IMG_4170.jpg
IMG_4173.jpg

Thats all I got for now, missed 2 plants. Probably update on Sat or Sun.

Xenomorph
(shaded, early flower)

She is the wild one, she keeps going up. I forgot to put the messuring tape on her but she is probably 3x3 ft with the top colas passing 4ft. She has been a real challange to keep low but I cant force too much on her. I didnt do too much as she is starting to set for buds. Looking at her to stop the stretch and start to build up some bud. The inside is spacing out naturally and since I started defol lots more room to breath and light can go in better. She is a beauty.
IMG_4163.jpg
IMG_4164.jpg
IMG_4165.jpg
IMG_4166.jpg

Starting to consolidate bud sites.
IMG_4167.jpg
IMG_4168.jpg

Two main colas, Im pretty pleased with how she shaped up.
IMG_4169.jpg

Top canopy
IMG_4170.jpg
IMG_4173.jpg

Thats all I got for now, missed 2 plants. Probably update on Sat or Sun.
If the garden was any bigger you would need to hire an assistant just to keep up with all the pics. :thumb:
Let alone all the up keep.
Great update Amigo. :yahoo:
I know how much work they are.
Have you booked a crew to help you harvest yet.
Your going to need a bus load of boy scouts to help trim all these. :welldone:
They are going to be Huge.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

If the garden was any bigger you would need to hire an assistant just to keep up with all the pics. :thumb:
Let alone all the up keep.
Great update Amigo. :yahoo:
I know how much work they are.
Have you booked a crew to help you harvest yet.
Your going to need a bus load of boy scouts to help trim all these. :welldone:
They are going to be Huge.
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe

:Namaste:

Thank you Bill, I actually do need assistance at the moment. I find myself trying to do so many things on the plants and as you can see it was quick when they were 1x1 ft now its 3 times the work on each one. Harvest is gonna be a lot of work all the branches are completly bent and random, nothing is straight.

Begin September I set the tent out and start vigilante shifts around the garden.

Hows the toothache going? hope you and your ladies are doing good.

:peace:

:Namaste:

Thank you Bill, I actually do need assistance at the moment. I find myself trying to do so many things on the plants and as you can see it was quick when they were 1x1 ft now its 3 times the work on each one. Harvest is gonna be a lot of work all the branches are completly bent and random, nothing is straight.

Begin September I set the tent out and start vigilante shifts around the garden.

Hows the toothache going? hope you and your ladies are doing good.

:peace:
Antibiotics worked great, thankfully.
I understand your situation.
Everywhere you look you see something that needs done.
Don't overdo it and burn yourself yourself out. ;)
Finished up potting for a bit and can catch my breath today.
Can you set a motion detector hooked to an Air horn.
Save you camping out all the time.
A camera is handy too.

Stay safe

Antibiotics worked great, thankfully.
I understand your situation.
Everywhere you look you see something that needs done.
Don't overdo it and burn yourself yourself out. ;)
Finished up potting for a bit and can catch my breath today.
Can you set a motion detector hooked to an Air horn.
Save you camping out all the time.
A camera is handy too.

Stay safe

I love the motion detector with air horn!

you know whats good Bill. Thanks

I've often wondered if Hermie traits from a one time stressor would pass different genes along than Hermie's that are generally strain imbedded.

Looking forward to your answer.

Only one way to find out. I gotta make these ones seed and grow all the seeds to get a total count how many females over males, and then make them all flower see how many hermie. Its a lot of work, but Im down I like it keep me busy thiniking.

If I get them to selfpolinate I would be really lucky. Looking forward to this answer myself.

I have a question on the subject of imbedded hermie traits on a particular strain; would every landrace enter this definition ?
For me a landrace trait is directly related to a wild growing strain that has many stressors therefore will most likely try to reproduce itself to preserve the gen pool. If the vast majority of the seeds were at some point crossed with a landrace, does that mean the hermie traits are recessive ?

Im just thinking that there a lot uncharted territory around hermies and selfpolination in cannabis.
:passitleft:

One thing to consider is those landrace strains are where today's cultivars come from.
If the genes for hermaphrodotes are prevalent in those strains then there would have been no way to breed them out without deliberate effort.
That kind of effort would have required communication and agreement between growers and breeders to avoid a genetic bottleneck.
I'd be surprised if it could have been done before relatively modern times.

One thing to consider is those landrace strains are where today's cultivars come from.
If the genes for hermaphrodotes are prevalent in those strains then there would have been no way to breed them out without deliberate effort.
That kind of effort would have required communication and agreement between growers and breeders to avoid a genetic bottleneck.
I'd be surprised if it could have been done before relatively modern times.
Good questions all, but above my pay grade so the breeders in the group will have to answer those.

I do think most land race strains are hermie plants and so would have that gene, but not really sure.

Im with you both on this.
There is a gap of information when it comes to that specific part of hermie traits and landraces.
I go back to DJ shorts famous blueberry he got a Mexican pheno and a Thai pheno together (he would have found hermie traits, I don’t doubt it. 1970 Mexican and Thai weed had seeds).
I think after one grows enough seeds let’s say 100 you will find 4 clear different phenos one of them has to be a hermie free pheno. As you move on in the second generation the undesirable traits start diluting because you will again grab 100 phenos and find the 4 unique and once again find that one hermie free.

BA815BC1-B7F3-48DC-866E-CB325B69AD4F.png

Anyway guys thanks for jumping in on that subject.

Duterte’s nightmare
She is doing great, still maintaining great health despite all the weird stuff living around it. Superb resistance so far and at the same time great structure, such tight nodes spacing I really like how she got 4-6 well stablished colas.
32EB6B5F-BB89-42E9-B125-D4BA5CA42C82.jpeg
EB3BA816-4B3D-42ED-A73F-89EB801FF6C8.jpeg
983A1960-985F-410F-BD9F-108EF88975F4.jpeg
0CCAFE0F-47B3-4EB0-9256-77D9C8A6E513.jpeg
C6DFCE0F-5E2B-4DD1-AE5E-887D617F92EA.jpeg

Some pistil action.
3D8170DA-AFC7-48E4-A1CB-3F3F664B46E0.jpeg
68944809-0336-4860-B083-AB1532A3708D.jpeg

After some light training, just bent a couple forwards the inside.
A02DA759-0701-4AD8-9EFD-C75F67DA9C83.jpeg

DEF541E4-65A7-45F0-BCE2-25A25DC67B5E.jpeg

Given its so far proven resistance to bad things, are you keeping a clone in case you really like the effects?

I would love to.
But I gotta be honest the relationship between the property owner and I is getting sour after a couple weeks, I have to take all the clones out of the space in the coming week… and I was limited to a 1 visit per week seems like my presence 2-3 times a week has been too much for him. We have had sooo many arguments about my role in the grow, despite it all being a “clear agreement” between two consenting adults and “friends” shits gone south. I will have to ease off with my presence in his property and the whole grow is now jeopardized because he is getting more and more paranoid stating that; “plants are too big, can’t hide them anymore, neighbour lurking at his property, fear of someone breaking in stealing the plants… bla bla bla”… to summarize my shitty week friendship with this individual is pretty much dead, I’m trying to keep the plants alive In hopes of harvest… in the coming days I will be planting the clones I have in the forest… guerrilla grow, I really wanna harvest something.
For the 4 plants on the ground and the one in the big pot, it’s gonna be whatever. I have to compromise my strict care regime and give this guy his space.
I was pretty devastated since my last update, I’m trying to figure a plan I won’t let this bring me down.

On another note Azi, if I can’t do much with Duterte’s nightmare I do have more seeds of the same for future experiments, but I get what you’re saying I won’t have this pheno again so it would be nice to preserve the pheno traits…

I would love to.
But I gotta be honest the relationship between the property owner and I is getting sour after a couple weeks, I have to take all the clones out of the space in the coming week… and I was limited to a 1 visit per week seems like my presence 2-3 times a week has been too much for him. We have had sooo many arguments about my role in the grow, despite it all being a “clear agreement” between two consenting adults and “friends” shits gone south. I will have to ease off with my presence in his property and the whole grow is now jeopardized because he is getting more and more paranoid stating that; “plants are too big, can’t hide them anymore, neighbour lurking at his property, fear of someone breaking in stealing the plants… bla bla bla”… to summarize my shitty week friendship with this individual is pretty much dead, I’m trying to keep the plants alive In hopes of harvest… in the coming days I will be planting the clones I have in the forest… guerrilla grow, I really wanna harvest something.
For the 4 plants on the ground and the one in the big pot, it’s gonna be whatever. I have to compromise my strict care regime and give this guy his space.
I was pretty devastated since my last update, I’m trying to figure a plan I won’t let this bring me down.

On another note Azi, if I can’t do much with Duterte’s nightmare I do have more seeds of the same for future experiments, but I get what you’re saying I won’t have this pheno again so it would be nice to preserve the pheno traits…

Fuck Dani I’m sorry to hear that it’s legal there isn’t it? I can understand fear of theft but why is he scared of them getting to big? Maybe he is trying to push you out to get greedy with the plants take clones of all the ones you like then gorilla grow away my friend! Weird idea but maybe putting some air tags on the plants so you can see what he does with them

Duterte’s nightmare
She is doing great, still maintaining great health despite all the weird stuff living around it. Superb resistance so far and at the same time great structure, such tight nodes spacing I really like how she got 4-6 well stablished colas.
32EB6B5F-BB89-42E9-B125-D4BA5CA42C82.jpeg
EB3BA816-4B3D-42ED-A73F-89EB801FF6C8.jpeg
983A1960-985F-410F-BD9F-108EF88975F4.jpeg
0CCAFE0F-47B3-4EB0-9256-77D9C8A6E513.jpeg
C6DFCE0F-5E2B-4DD1-AE5E-887D617F92EA.jpeg

Some pistil action.
3D8170DA-AFC7-48E4-A1CB-3F3F664B46E0.jpeg
68944809-0336-4860-B083-AB1532A3708D.jpeg

After some light training, just bent a couple forwards the inside.
A02DA759-0701-4AD8-9EFD-C75F67DA9C83.jpeg

DEF541E4-65A7-45F0-BCE2-25A25DC67B5E.jpeg
Wow what a jungle :yahoo:
Your going to have buds coming out of everywhere. :bravo:
Should be fun to watch flower.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe

Fuck Dani I’m sorry to hear that it’s legal there isn’t it? I can understand fear of theft but why is he scared of them getting to big? Maybe he is trying to push you out to get greedy with the plants take clones of all the ones you like then gorilla grow away my friend! Weird idea but maybe putting some air tags on the plants so you can see what he does with them

It’s legal to have 4 plants and the regulation doesn’t say limit of size, weight, or anything.
I understand I have 15 plants but we all know the only plants worth actual value are only 5.

So I’m thinking what you are thinking TC guy is trying to push me out and could eventually restrict the access to his house ( and that is incredibly messed up, cause we were friends, I mean I made a freaking beautiful garden out of his ghetto ass backyard).

So taking the clones is good, I will keep a thread about guerilla growing them, I don’t care… no one goes to jail for having weed plants in your back yard.

Wow what a jungle :yahoo:
Your going to have buds coming out of everywhere. :bravo:
Should be fun to watch flower.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe

Thanks Bill, hopefully we get there to seen them bud and show their full potential.

I’m about to hit the beach so should be a great day.

How about you? How you going? Hope you are having a good one :)

Thanks Bill, hopefully we get there to seen them bud and show their full potential.

I’m about to hit the beach so should be a great day.

How about you? How you going? Hope you are having a good one :)
Just about to go start the lawn mower.
Takes 4-5 hrs sometimes, fek hehe.
It's been a couple weeks so it really needs done.
Then I'm going tubing.
Was too cold yesterday but today is nice.
Take care my friend, enjoy the beach.

Stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom