Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm Grow

Re: Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm GLH Grow

Vanilla Kush
VK37.JPG

Vanilla Kush Macro
VK_Macro.JPG

Lucy
LSD5.JPG

Vanilla Kush has a sativa high, since I had the sativa pheno. It's great daytime smoke for me. I can't sit down with it, I have to be up doing something. Smells just like it did when flowering, sweet and spicy smell. No hints of vanilla or anything like that.

Lucy oh Lucy she is my night time smoke she will bring your ass down and keep you there. Couch lock! Calms and relaxes me and helps me sleep. Her smell is hard to describe. Skunky and stinky is all I can say. The VK has the best smell.

I'm in the process of getting a new grow area ready. I will be back later this spring with a 4'x4' tent full of auto's.

:peacetwo:, Love & Pot! Happy belated 420 everyone. I had a great one this year with these buds. :lot-o-toke:

Bravo Jackel,

I hope my VK nugs look that nice when done.
I am about 6 weeks in flowering (11 wks 12/12 from seed) and she is getting fat. To bad she has to fight for light. Crowded room is keeping her from her full potential.
This is how she looked last week.
Vanilla_Kush_9_wks_R.jpg

She is looking good, nice and compact. Should make some dense nugs.
Bravo Jackel,

I hope my VK nugs look that nice when done.
I am about 6 weeks in flowering (11 wks 12/12 from seed) and she is getting fat. To bad she has to fight for light. Crowded room is keeping her from her full potential.
This is how she looked last week.
Vanilla_Kush_9_wks_R.jpg
Thanks Mr. Kip!
Jackel, congrats on harvesting what appear to be some fantastic med, Bro! :welldone:

Looking forward to seeing your next grow!

Jackel,
Congrats on your harvest. whats up next for ya.

Thanks Comorade, some autoflowering plants. Mi5, Onyx, and Auto Assassin.

Nice, I will check out the autoflowering grow. I have not looked into autoflowers yet, do you have any thoughts on the smoke they produce as opposed to standard strains? Is the only real advantage the short flowering period?

Auto's have come a long way, I love them. I would put any of those I listed up against any regular strain for potency. They have their advantages, they stay small and average 2+ oz per plant. Seed to bud in 8-12 weeks depending on strain. You can veg and flower in the same room. They are perfect for indoor grows IMO.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom