Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm Grow

Jackel420

Tent/Lights
Grow Lab 60 2'x2'x5'3
8 26w 6500k cfl's seedling/veg stage- 37 days since planted veg time
8 26w 2700k cfl's 10 days into flowering.
Finishing bloom with my 240w LED.

Soil/Pots
Fox Farm Ocean Forest/Light Warrior 50/50 with 3 tablespoons of garden lime per pot.
3.1 gallon square pots
Water/Nutrient Solution pH 6.4-6.5
Soil pH 6.5-6.6

Strains
1 Fem Vanilla Kush (Kashmir x Afghan)
1 Fem (Skunk #1 x Mazar)

Planted both seeds December 25th
Vanilla Kush above soil date December 29th
Skunk #1 x Mazar above soil date December 30th

Nutrients
Veg- Fox Farm Grow Big, B-52, Liquid Karma, Calmag
Bloom- Sensi A/B, Bud Candy, SensiZym, B-52, Liquid Karma, Carboload, Big Bud and Overdrive
Flush- Final Phase

Day 8: Flowering
Vanilla Kush Left Skunk #1 x Mazar Right
Sidebyside.JPG

Insidetent.JPG

Vanilla Kush
VK36.jpg

Skunk #1 x Mazar
LSD4.JPG

Day 15: Flowering today. The LED has been in since the 10th of this month. I took these pics on my Droid X in a green tent mode, otherwise in regular mode they look washed out the light really messes with the picture quality.

Vanilla Kush up front Skunk #1 x Mazar in the back
2011-02-15_08-38-13_703.jpg

2011-02-15_08-39-04_905.jpg

Re: Vanilla Kush & LSD GLH Grow

Sup with the pics man, I cant see em...... I got these 2 strains growing also, I'd like to see how yours are looking....

I didn't upload them here they are the image code from another forum that I started the journal at. They show up on firefox and my phone but I tested IE and they didn't show up. I will upload them here a little later. Sorry about that.

I can see them now, which ones are which. I screwed up with mine, they got moved around and the labels didnt follow. Looking good though...

Jackel420,
Im here for you ride. Skunk #1 x Mazar is going to get huge I hope you have the space.Pretty Girls.

Thanks man it's going to be a crazy ride haha. It's the VK that has me concerned the Skunk #1 x Mazar is a few inches shorter. I have it raised up on some dvd cases to get a even canopy. The VK is a little over 30" I have my LED at 12" not much head room left if they keep growing to keep the light at the same height.
I figured by the 3rd week into flowering they should be done with their stretch.

Thanks man it's going to be a crazy ride haha. It's the VK that has me concerned the LSD is a few inches shorter. I have it raised up on some dvd cases to get a even canopy. The VK is a little over 30" I have my LED at 12" not much head room left if they keep growing to keep the light at the same height.
I figured by the 3rd week into flowering they should be done with their stretch.

Very nice! Recently grew some vk and lucy and really enjoyed the taste of the vk - out of this world.

FYI - my last grow I was made aware that you are not supposed to write el ess dee - lucy will do. All references to el ess dee will end up being deleted. Just thought you should know.

:goodluck:

Very nice! Recently grew some vk and lucy and really enjoyed the taste of the vk - out of this world.

FYI - my last grow I was made aware that you are not supposed to write el ess dee - lucy will do. All references to el ess dee will end up being deleted. Just thought you should know.

How was the yeild on your two? Did either of yours turn out close to the breeders description? I'm really anxious to try them out. Lucy just now started budding, still waiting on Vicky haha.

Thanks for the heads up.

How was the yeild on your two? Did either of yours turn out close to the breeders description? I'm really anxious to try them out. Lucy just now started budding, still waiting on Vicky haha.

Thanks for the heads up.

My yield was low due to newbie mistakes so I would not use my experience as a bar - Less than an OZ in each case. Let's put it this way, out of 11 stains I grew last time VK and Lucy were in the top three...very nice indeed!

This time I am going to lst my VK's and Lucy's and hopefully not make any screwups. I will know in 3 months how everything turns out! :cheer:

:peacetwo:

Hey dude some quick info for you, I dont know if you strip all the info off your pictures before posting them here or on a host site, but you should strip all the info off man. If you have your GPS and all that other stuff someone could actually pull it apart and get some pedigree info off your pics if your host site doesnt strip the info off of it which I dont think they do. I'm not 100% certain but a few people explained it to me the same way except either they knew what they were talking about or they were the conspiracy theory types but sounded more like they knew what they were talking about.

Thanks for the info man, I have heard some peeps talk about it. It's called meta data. All of the pics except the green tent ones was from my Canon camera. I pretty sure it don't have GPS. I made sure that the geo tagging was turn off from my phone thou. Still I should get a program to strip them I guess. Any suggestions on software for Win 7?

Re: Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm GLH Grow

Just group select all the pics before u post them and right click, select properties/ details and a box will come up with the option of creating copies with no data. After that just delete the oh pics and post the copies. Any problems ill get a screen shot for u.

Hey man the ladies are looking pretty and healthy Im rollin a phattie and chillin a brew for this one cause Im growing Vanilla Kush as well. I started in small pots so Im tranplanting tomorrow and I have noticed she is turing purple :helpsmilie:. Anyone else notice that about VK? Is it normal or something I should keep an eye on?

Here you go man.... This is how you do it.... Make sure to group select all your pics rather than doing them one by one....

remove-1.jpg

remove-2.jpg

remove-3.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys and that pic tutorial whitney. I know things was going to good to be true. I think I found some PM on Lucy's fan leave this morning. :(

IMG_12627.JPG

IMG_12645.JPG

IMG_12672.JPG

What should I do? I don't have anything for PM. It's a small spot I was trying to get macro shots. Pic's turn out a little blurry thou. I have a macro lens but no tripod.

Back
Top Bottom