Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm Grow

Re: Vanilla Kush & Barneys Farm GLH Grow

Here's a couple pics I snapped today under the LED.

IMG_15286.JPG

Cool, looks like they're growing in a ice cold room.

:goodjob:
:peacetwo:

Jackel

Nice looking plant, but looks more like a sativa with those thin leaves than an indica kush.
Yeah, wasn't expecting that but I got the sativa pheno. I'm happy about it thou since since I will day time and night time smoke. Lucy in the back is my heavy indica. The VK smells so good kinda spicy Lucy smells skunky.

Cool, looks like they're growing in a ice cold room.

:goodjob:
:peacetwo:
The LED does crazy things with pics lol.

Jackel420,
Everything is look good my Buddy, Keep it up.
Thanks man.

Jackel- Those LED photos are really cool. I was thinking of adding a 250W LED to my next grow, mostly for coolness-factor. Any idea how the heat compares to a 250W MH or HPS? I've read there's some heat buildup but not too bad. Your buds look great; it's awesome that they're already coated.
One more question: you use a ton of supplements; did you start out that way or have you added to your collection as you found things that are worth it?
I ask because with my first grow, I didn't even use all of the FoxFarm trio, this time I have all three plus Open Sesame and ChaChing, and I'm think of adding CalMag, Superthrive, and Bud Candy

Jackel- Those LED photos are really cool. I was thinking of adding a 250W LED to my next grow, mostly for coolness-factor. Any idea how the heat compares to a 250W MH or HPS? I've read there's some heat buildup but not too bad. Your buds look great; it's awesome that they're already coated.
One more question: you use a ton of supplements; did you start out that way or have you added to your collection as you found things that are worth it?
I ask because with my first grow, I didn't even use all of the FoxFarm trio, this time I have all three plus Open Sesame and ChaChing, and I'm think of adding CalMag, Superthrive, and Bud Candy
I have never used MH and HPS, but the LED would probably run a little cooler then those. My LED does build up some heat so just make sure you have good ventilation and you will be fine.

Yes it is a lot of additives. I had everything from the get go, I found all those Advanced Nutrients on eBay in small 250ML and 500 ML sizes so I saved a lot buying it in smaller sizes. That's why I'm using all those buying small sizes allowed me to to try out most of their lineup. I only bought the stuff that I thought was worth getting. The Bud Candy and LED is why I think they are coated with trichomes already my bud's are really only around 2 weeks old since the 1st 2 weeks of 12/12 they wasn't budding they started around the 1st of the 3rd week into 12/12. You should get yourself a enzyme product for your roots as will and you should be golden.

looking good jackel. those r some big ladies u got in there :goodjob:
Thanks man.
Jackel

How do you gedt a sativa pheno from a indica x indica Vanilla kush?

I have no clue man. I will let you know when I get a email back from Barney's Farm thou.

33 Days of 12/12

Here's some new pics 33 days into 12/12. Took those with my phone with green tent mode and sepia, I was too stoned/lazy to throw in a cfl and turn off the LED. I added a dehumidifier to the room this week. They are just getting started!

2011-03-05_tent.jpg

Lucy's cola forming
LSDCola1.jpg

Lucy Bud Shot
lsdbudshot.jpg

VK LST Top
VKtop1.jpg

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get these done so I can have some good bud. They smell so good specially the VK. They are pretty frosty, can't wait to see how much more they pack on. I'm figuring they should be done around the last of April. Here's a question for more experience growers. Since it took these girls about 2 weeks after 12/12 to show sex and start flowering, do I still count from the 1st day of 12/12 or when they started flowering?

Great-looking plants, Jackal. Sweet photos, too. You addressed your question to experienced growers, so I will not answer it. Do you have a handheld or USB scope for checking the trichs to see when they're ready? I am considering trying to find a USB scope so I can upload pics of individual trichromes.:goodjob:

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get these done so I can have some good bud. They smell so good specially the VK. They are pretty frosty, can't wait to see how much more they pack on. I'm figuring they should be done around the last of April. Here's a question for more experience growers. Since it took these girls about 2 weeks after 12/12 to show sex and start flowering, do I still count from the 1st day of 12/12 or when they started flowering?

I dont know what the proper answer to that would be but what I would do would be to keep track of when you switched and then just watch the trich's and fan leaves to know when to give them the chop. I am just guessing here as I havent been there yet but I'm sure you'll know when....

Nice growth you have buddy! Look amazing your plants! I´m going to follow your grow whit a big interest! I´m going to grow some Barny´s farm seeds soon!

Peace Jimmy

Great-looking plants, Jackal. Sweet photos, too. You addressed your question to experienced growers, so I will not answer it. Do you have a handheld or USB scope for checking the trichs to see when they're ready? I am considering trying to find a USB scope so I can upload pics of individual trichromes.:goodjob:
Thanks man, yeah I do have radio shack scope. I have been looking at the trichomes with pictures taken with my camera with the macro lens on. I can get a good look that way, just gotta be really still to take those shots. The usb scopes are cool, and it's on my list of things I want. That's a big list thou!
I dont know what the proper answer to that would be but what I would do would be to keep track of when you switched and then just watch the trich's and fan leaves to know when to give them the chop. I am just guessing here as I havent been there yet but I'm sure you'll know when....
Yeah I will know when they are ready for the chop. I just needed to know when to switch to overdrive and begin the flush. I have googled this alot and everybody has a different opinion. They will be 6 week 12/12 this tuesday and just don't look like 6 week of buds more like 4 but yeah I'm just gonna keep check on the trich's haven't seen any amber there all clear to cloudy.
Nice growth you have buddy! Look amazing your plants! I´m going to follow your grow whit a big interest! I´m going to grow some Barny´s farm seeds soon!

Peace Jimmy
Thanks Jimmy pull up a chair bud, which strains are you gonna grow?

Back
Top Bottom