Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

Hi Closet Farmer. :high-five:
Strange things happen too......your hair and finger nails grow very fast too. Twice as fast!

I never get tired of living here. When I came back from the doctors today, I took H3, our hwy through the mountains, when I came out of the tunnel to my side of the island, I was about a thousand feet up and the view was great. I will never quit looking at the beauty of Hawaii.....greens, browns, and blues.:Namaste::love:

Sounds Perfect!!!! I would love it there too! Someday, hopefully soon when my business takes off. I will visit. If my my plans come true and my business really takes off. I would have to move there!!! Definately!!!

Where I live it is hot humid and flat. The best scenic views are from the freeway on ramps! :circle-of-love:

Final Pictures of dried buds! I am thinking about entering the Vanilla Kush!

I wish I would have done multiple strains on my current grow. It is nice to have a variety of weed. On future grows I will do mutiple strains for this reason.

I absolutely love the Mekong in the day. The White Widow is good for early evening. The Vanilla Kush knocks you out!!!

Here we go.

Vanilla Kush....
vanilla_kush_to_use.JPG

White Widow....
white_widow_to_use.JPG

Mekong High...
mk_to_use.JPG

Blueberry...
Blueberry_to_use.JPG

Beautiful nugs CF! I'm growing out Vanilla Kush again hope to have nugs look like yours. The first run got ruined by the Summer heat. Winter here is very frosty, best time to grow. Definitely enter that NOTM!

Thanks Twelve12! Comming from you with the awesome pictures you take, that means a whole lot! I am going to enter a specimen of the Vanilla Kush. I think I can find an even better bud!

I am glad winter is hear too. My ac bills were very high this summer! :thanks:

Final Pictures of dried buds! I am thinking about entering the Vanilla Kush!

I wish I would have done multiple strains on my current grow. It is nice to have a variety of weed. On future grows I will do mutiple strains for this reason.

I absolutely love the Mekong in the day. The White Widow is good for early evening. The Vanilla Kush knocks you out!!!

Here we go.

Vanilla Kush....
vanilla_kush_to_use.JPG

White Widow....
white_widow_to_use.JPG

Mekong High...
mk_to_use.JPG

Blueberry...
Blueberry_to_use.JPG

Too bad you can't enter them all! :love::love:

Hey OMM! You know what surprises me the most is how the Blueberry actually looks almost as good as the others! Yet the difference is smoke is night and day. I heard that Blueberry has a long shelf life. I am sure it will have a very long shelf life at my place!

I was smoking the Mekong today and accidentally torched a seed! I sure hope I find another seed on this plant before I ruin it. I would grow it next run!:circle-of-love:

Hey OMM! You know what surprises me the most is how the Blueberry actually looks almost as good as the others! Yet the difference is smoke is night and day. I heard that Blueberry has a long shelf life. I am sure it will have a very long shelf life at my place!

I was smoking the Mekong today and accidentally torched a seed! I sure hope I find another seed on this plant before I ruin it. I would grow it next run!:circle-of-love:

I hear you CF Looks great,
but is not. A blank shot if there ever was one...at least it's consistent for all of us.!

Bummer.......oops! Than would be nice to have for free! :peace: Good Luck!

Topping3.jpg

I just fimmed all 4 plants. I was planning of topping as I have done on all my previous grows. After looking at this chart that Old Med Man posted on his journal. I realized there is a difference between topping and fimming. I am looking foward to see how they come out!

Hey Closet Farmer.

How are the buds forming after 29 days in flower?
I really hope this helps. I wish we could see a picuture. If you want you can upload here! :thumb:

I've uploaded a selection of my latest photos. You can see the rest of the photos here, which start when the VK was a few days old. Image details should show how old the plant is in each photo :).

These photos show that VK at 62 days from planting and 29 days (15 pre-flower + 14 days bloom). Photos also show first sign of Trichomes....yum yum :)

IMG_38511.jpg
IMG_38501.jpg
IMG_38412.jpg

Hey Growdairy! Your VK looks like it is where it should be at 29 days of 12/12. I don't count the first few days as flower days when I switch to 12/12. I don't start the count until I actually start seeing the female hairs.

I can see the trichs are starting to form nicely. This is going to be a great strong smoke! :thumb:

That was a great grow man totally enjoyed checking this out, what great plants man, were did the genetics come from if you don't mind me asking?

Hey There George . Thanks for checking out the end of my grow journal. I thought it was moved to the completed journals by now! You should check out my new grow I just started in soil!

I bought the seeds from attitude seedbank. I believe they are the dutch passion line.

:thumb:

You are very welcome George! I hope to see you around!! :thumb:

Yo i noticed in your bud pics that your have hermies not sure of you knew that and or what they are they are the yellow bannan looking things on your buds light leaks high temps or ph problems aka stress be careful they will cause seeds .

Back
Top Bottom