Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

Hey There Med Man!!!
I am glad you are growing the Vanilla Kush too. This is a fast producer and very strong plant! I love the VK!!
Yes, this Mekong High is a very awesome plant. I know I have said this before but this plant actually showed the female hairs within 24 hours of 12/12. It is the most agressive plant in the growroom. I can tell it is going to be a great smoke too. It is going to be a very big producer!!! :high-five:

I believe you my Friend.....I'm sold on it! :thanks:

I just did my final flush for the remaining plants. I changed the light cycle from 12/12 to 18/6. 18 dark and 6 light. I have heard that reducing the light enhances the trichs on the White Widow before harvest. I don't think the stress will hurt the Mekong High. It might actually do some good. :blunt:

My BPN nutes have arrived! I have already started my seeds for my next grow. I am going to grow White Ruski. AK 47 and White Widow. I will be growing 5 plants in soil instead of only 4 in the same grow space. I will start the 12/12 sooner than I did this grow. I am super excited to try these nutes. Seen great results from other members of this site!! :morenutes:

Screwed up again!! As usual it is my fault. I forgot to hook up the feeder tube and the whole res (20 gallonswent on my closet floor)!!! It could have been worse! This is non nuted water and I have tile floors. This is a great system. Everytime I have had a water spill it has been my fault! It would be a great idea to have a checklist in the growroom to make sure all is secure before leaving. This is one of the main reasons I am going to try dirt next time. I need to leave as little room for error as possible!!

I am almost completely done with my Blueberry harves. So far I have 3 1/2 jars with about 1/2 a jar to go. I believe each jar holds around an ounce. I pack them tightly. The Blueberry looks much better than it is. It is a very mid grade smoke.

blueberry_harvest_canned.JPG

blueberry_buds1.JPG

I topped the Vanilla Kush and have been smoking it a lot lately. It is very strong. I still have about 1/2 the plant still in the grow room waiting to be harvested when with the rest of the plants. I would like to see the bottom buds get bigger.
VK_slow_dry.JPG

VK_slowdry.JPG

Vanilla Kush dried and ready to smoke.
VK_dried_ready_to_smoke.JPG

The plants first flush day with 18/6 lights.

Ist_day_18-6_and_final_flush.JPG

Those nugs looks juicy. Blueberry! I'll give that strain a try once my growing skills level up.

The plants first flush day with 18/6 lights.

What are your thoughts on flushing with 18/6 photoperiod over 12/12?

That is what I plan on doing. The rest of this grow the plants will be 18/6. I might even go dark for the last few days before the harvest. This is the first time I am trying this. I have heard the White Widow will get more frosty during the dark periods. Some people go dark alltogether for the last few weeks. :theband:

Im so sorry to hear about the spill CF! I had that same exact problem happen a few weeks ago on my flo n gro! I didnt secure the fill tube good enough and i walked into my 2nd story apartment room to find 40 gallons all over the carpet. Hope you got yours cleaned up ok. Water is just water but it can still do a lot of damage.

Good to know that Vanilla kush is some good smoke! I have a seed growing up to give clones right now!

Im so sorry to hear about the spill CF! I had that same exact problem happen a few weeks ago on my flo n gro! I didnt secure the fill tube good enough and i walked into my 2nd story apartment room to find 40 gallons all over the carpet. Hope you got yours cleaned up ok. Water is just water but it can still do a lot of damage.

Good to know that Vanilla kush is some good smoke! I have a seed growing up to give clones right now!

Thanks MB!! This is the 2nd time I have done this. The first time I was close so I lost only a gallon. This time I lost 20 gallons on my floor!! It was not nuted water. Thank God for that! It is all cleaned up now. From now on I am going to have a checklist on my res top to make sure this does not happen again!!

You are going to love the Vanilla Kush!! It gets very frosty and is a strong smoke. This is the 5th Vanilla Kush I have grown and it is the stongest. However it has the smallest yeild of the last 4 I grew. :high-five:

My White Ruski seedlings sprouted yesterday so today I planted them in thier initial containers. I used Miracle Grow Organic Soil. I know this is not the preferred soil growers on this site use. However, it is what I can get at this time. The specialty stores are a good driving distance away. GT had good results with it. I will use it too.

I am starting these plants outdoors. It is humid and warm. Perfect for starting plants. I will transport them in my closet as soon as I get rid of the plants that are finnishing now. I figure they will be in the closet within the next few weeks at the latest. :peace:

Here is the picture. Plenty of natural light that is completely free. I do not plan on giving these plants any nutes for at least 2 weeks. This will give me a head start when I start my next journal for --- nutes.

White_Ruski_Babies.JPG

Hi Closet Farmer :thumb:

Sorry about your spill, a check list makes good sense to prevent it from happing again.

Just me, but If I were flowering I would keep it at 12/12. You can still do the darkness at the end. Except for the spill sounds like they're are doing good.
Vkush sounds good! :bravo:

Hi Closet Farmer :thumb:

Sorry about your spill, a check list makes good sense to prevent it from happing again.

Just me, but If I were flowering I would keep it at 12/12. You can still do the darkness at the end. Except for the spill sounds like they're are doing good.
Vkush sounds good! :bravo:
Hey there Med Man! Checklist for me makes alot of sense!

These plant are now in the final flush. That is why I am extending the dark period. For the White Widow. Several growers go 24 hours dark for the last few weeks of growing the White Widow. The thinking behind this is to stress the plant to force it to develop more trichs.

I am at the point where I do not want these plants to get any bigger. I just want them to finnish with as much potency as possible. I have now been in 12/12 for over 9 weeks. All the buds on every plant now has the foxtails!!! They are just where I want them.

One of my seedlings is already sprouting out of the soil in my outdoor starter pots. The real Sun is a great motivator!!!:high-five:

Hey there Med Man! Checklist for me makes alot of sense!

These plant are now in the final flush. That is why I am extending the dark period. For the White Widow. Several growers go 24 hours dark for the last few weeks of growing the White Widow. The thinking behind this is to stress the plant to force it to develop more trichs.

I am at the point where I do not want these plants to get any bigger. I just want them to finnish with as much potency as possible. I have now been in 12/12 for over 9 weeks. All the buds on every plant now has the foxtails!!! They are just where I want them.

One of my seedlings is already sprouting out of the soil in my outdoor starter pots. The real Sun is a great motivator!!!:high-five:

Cool! That's all that matters. That they are where you want them. :bravo:

The more the Blueberry cures the more I like it. There are seeds but very few. The high is good and lasts a long time. It is not 1 hit stuff like the VK. It is more like 3 to 4 hit stuff.

It does have a better taste than the VK.

I thought this plant was wasted space in my growroom. Now I am thinking much differently..... This makes me happy!! :love:

The more the Blueberry cures the more I like it. There are seeds but very few. The high is good and lasts a long time. It is not 1 hit stuff like the VK. It is more like 3 to 4 hit stuff.

It does have a better taste than the VK.

I thought this plant was wasted space in my growroom. Now I am thinking much differently..... This makes me happy!! :love:

I chose to go with The Purps but I heard the taste of Blueberry is magnifico. Oh well, maybe later. Nice update.

Pulled these bad girls out of the closet before the lights came on. These are my 3 mekong high tops. I left the rest of the plant so they can ripen for a few more days.

420_0027.JPG

This is how the canopy looks now without the tall Mekong High tops. I will probably harvest the rest of the plants by the end of the weekend.

I am in my final flush period. Since going to 18/6. The additional dark period seems to have made the plants stickier.
Also the Vanilla Kush bottom buds are starting turn purple. This is the first time I have went to an 18/6 light period during the last week. I think I will do this again on my next grow.

group_photo1.JPG

VK
vk39.JPG

White Widow
white_widow34.JPG

Thanks Ricky! I am holding the middle cola with my teeth! I never thought it looked like a necklace. Now I do!! LOL!! :rofl:

All the plants are chopped except the White Widow. My closet is smelling very strong right now with the Vannilla Kush and Mekong High drying!! I am not turning the lights on and will leave the White Widow in complete darkness till Sunday when I harvest that plant. I will immediatly move my soil plants in for my next grow with the BPN nutes.

I planted 5 seedling in small potted containers. Only 3 have broken soil. I am concerned that I might only have 3 plants. The seeds are White Ruski. A mix of White Widow and AK 47. They are supposed to be mid to short size plants and fast finnishers.

I am totally craving a cigarrette now. Today is my first day of quitting. I made my mind up that is what I am going to do. I forgot how tough it is to give up tobbacco. I am on the patch but it is still difficult. I actually feel physically ill right now.

I am totally craving a cigarrette now. Today is my first day of quitting. I made my mind up that is what I am going to do. I forgot how tough it is to give up tobbacco. I am on the patch but it is still difficult. I actually feel physically ill right now.

Im on the patch 4 weeks, stay strong!!

Back
Top Bottom