Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

THey really turned out to be some nice xmas trees despite your earlier problem! Nice work!

Love your setup and the chiller! Is that Blueberry from Dutch Passion? Have you try the one from DJ Short? I heard it's great. Think I'll give that a try in the future grow. I'm in on this one.

Thanks Ricky W and Twelve12!!

Yes, these seeds are from Dutch Passion. I got the Blueberry as a freebie from an earlier seed purchase. The seeds all sprouted in less than 24 hours. I have never grown Blueberry before. I hear it is good smoke. On visual inspection I think this will be the weakest plant that I have in potency because it has the weekest smell and also fewer trichs. I could be wrong though. Only time will tell.
I would try DJ Short's strain next time if I grew Blueberry again. :thanks:

Thanks Ricky W and Twelve12!!

Yes, these seeds are from Dutch Passion. I got the Blueberry as a freebie from an earlier seed purchase. The seeds all sprouted in less than 24 hours. I have never grown Blueberry before. I hear it is good smoke. On visual inspection I think this will be the weakest plant that I have in potency because it has the weekest smell and also fewer trichs. I could be wrong though. Only time will tell.
I would try DJ Short's strain next time if I grew Blueberry again. :thanks:

Hey Buddy :)

I think you've seen my blueberry from Dutch Passion. Nice yield, smells like blueberries, a very mediocre high. Dj Shorts here I come. :yummy:

Hey Buddy :)

I think you've seen my blueberry from Dutch Passion. Nice yield, smells like blueberries, a very mediocre high. Dj Shorts here I come. :yummy:

Your Blueberry looked awesome!! There are several things about this Blueberry plant that I like and don't like. It seemed to be the most tolerant plant to stress. It is going to have the largest yield. Yet it does not smell as strong or have the amount of trichs as the other plants. I will be very happy if it provides even a mediocre high!! :passitleft:

Here is a better photo of the Mekong High top...
005615.JPG

Group photo...
011371.JPG

I am thirsty for some reason, Nice colas, the little ladies look fine despite issues.:peace:

Thanks Smoke2Js! These plants do look fine. They look like they could be ready now. However the trichs are still clear on all plants. I wish there was a way to make these plants just HURRY UP!!!

I am going to start my next grow in soil using the Blue Planet Nutrients. They have a great offer to growers on this site. If you do a journal and publish it with their name on the title they will provide the nutes for only shipping costs. I have heard and seen great results from other people on this site using their nutes. They are much less expensive than the GH and AN nutes I have been using. I really like Corey. He is the owner of the company and is very passionate about MMJ. What a great way to market a great product!!!

:yahoo:

I was checking in on my plants this afternoon and noticed one of my large Blueberry tops was completely bent over by its own weight. The plants top was hanging at a 180 degree angle from the stem. The stem was bent but not broken. I added another support string to hopefully keep this top alive until it is completely ripe. These plants are still putting on weight.

Even the VK. All the tops have the foxtails. It is definately in its very last stages.

@Closet Farmer

is that blueberry the dj short freebies from attitude? i am in week 7 of the same freebie seed and there are still many white hairs. all information i can find online about dj shorts blueberry claims these should be done by week 7ish yet they still look like they need another 2 weeks minimum.

how long are you waiting to chop your blueberry? how old were they in the last pic (9/8)?

@closet farmer

is that blueberry the dj short freebies from attitude? i am in week 7 of the same freebie seed and there are still many white hairs. all information i can find online about dj shorts blueberry claims these should be done by week 7ish yet they still look like they need another 2 weeks minimum.

how long are you waiting to chop your blueberry? how old were they in the last pic (9/8)?

This was a freebie from Attitude. However it is from Dutch Passion. The plants are have just completed week 8 of flowering. The hairs on my Blueberry are mostly brown at this point. I think the plant has another too weeks to go also.

This was a freebie from Attitude. However it is from Dutch Passion. The plants are have just completed week 8 of flowering. The hairs on my Blueberry are mostly brown at this point. I think the plant has another too weeks to go also.

Good Luck with the Blueberry. :yummy:

I just love it when I have to support branches like that. Means a good harvest is coming .:thumb:

Thanks Old Med Man!! I think it will make it. It is amazing how these plants heal!! I just want these ladies to hurry up as I am out of weed!!! :theband:

Man O Man them are some great lookin buds Closet Farmer you've got green hands they look amazing hey i just put some new pics up in my gallery from seedling to up till now at 7 weeks in bud got some vanilla kush in there and lucy and bubblegumer check them out if you get a chance i still aint figured out how to put the link yet :peace:

Hey Papatater

I posted some of your pics here.... These are very nice plants.. Makes me wish I had a place to grow outdoors!!! Great Job!!

010427.JPG

006528.JPG

013307.JPG

Thanks Twelve!! I would consider entering the Mekong High. It has big coloas and it is sticky and full of trichs!

My grow room is about 80 to 84 degrees during the day and around 70 when the lights are off.

I have a chiller for the res that I keep at 68 degrees.

This Blueberry is l the Dutch Passion Strain. I have heard great things about the DJ Short. If I grow Blueberry again that is what I would grow too. Great to hear from you!! :roorrip:

I would enter the Mekong High. It has huge cola''s and has a good strong smell and a lot of trichs. Maybee I will enter this plant. Thanks! :thanks:

Thanks Old Med Man!! I think it will make it. It is amazing how these plants heal!! I just want these ladies to hurry up as I am out of weed!!! :theband:

lol

I am now smoking left over vaped weed. I know it is not supposed to be very good for you. It works.......barely. However, it does take the edge off!!! :cough:

I am now smoking left over vaped weed. I know it is not supposed to be very good for you. It works.......barely. However, it does take the edge off!!! :cough:

Live dangerous! Grind the leftovers to very small bits and put them in a PB&J sandwich ...it will get you looped. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom