media/nutes - soil, CRF's
light - 600w HPS
Appearance - Short stout hearty plant, deep dark green
Smell - very little
Taste - not much at all
Type of Buzz - not much in the head, but very body and muscle relaxing
Length of Buzz - 1 - 2 hours
Best Medicinal Use - pain and nervousness
Overall - The Vanilla Kush is very very relaxing. Just what I need in my stressful life. Mostly a night time pot. B+ (my fave) Also had a bud rot problem. I think it started were a huge fan leave was plucked off. The main cola was huge and very thick.

This plant got off to a very slow start. Looked like a new sprout for almost 3 weeks. Only 1 out of 4 germinated. Finally took off and grew well

Seedling
VK_sprout_021411R.jpg

Vanilla_Kush_20_days.jpg

Young plant
Vanilla_Kush_6weeks.jpg

Mature plant
Vanilla_Kush_12wks_R_a.jpg

Bud
Vanilla_Kush.jpg

Good for a well balanced muscle relaxant and pain reliever, very smooth smoke has a sweet, multi-dimensional flavors of floral and herbal. Its very strong, long lasting high allows the mind to shift down a gear as muscle tension eases.

Well I smoked a Vanilla Kush tonight. Now that it has cured for about 3 months.

Simply put; this is some goooood smoke.

Probably the closest thing to a hash high of the things I have smoked lately.

I was sort of disappointed after I first harvested, it was good but nothing special. But today I can say I am well pleased with the results and would grow this again.

T12

If you have one huge cola, thin it out a little to try to deter the bud rot. Mine was so dense I wish I would have pinched a few of the buds that made up the main cola to allow more air to get in.

If I grow her again, I will top her once or twice to not have one main cola.

sisco,

you need patience with this stuff. I would have thought it's something I did to them, but if you look at my journal, you can see how the papaya and super skunk were done exactly the same way and they grew bigger and faster.

Hey hash hound

Thanks for the review! I just popped a vouple seeds a few days ago. Both germinated very nicely with a .5 inch taproot in less than 36 hours. Im going to grow out a mom and take some clones. Would you say the VK is good for SOG? What day of flower did you chop?

Magic,

I think it would do good as SOG. I can see some nice short solid buds coming from that.
I went way to long, 15 weeks. We kept waiting for the milky and amber and not much came. She was aromatic and sticky around the 10th week then it seemed to go away. I think we passed peak and it didn't necessarily make it stonier.

My friends theory is pick them on the full moon nearest the 9th or 10th week if the are sticky and stinky.

Side note to this, I just did a few hits of this right before I signed on and I feel no pain.

Medically this Vanilla Kush is very good for pain issues. And seems to last a long time. I will go for this one again.

just finished growing Sweet Seeds Cream Carmel and it was close to the VK in the effects it has. Maybe even a little stronger. It's worth a try also if you are looking for relaxing and pain relief.

sw313,

I started them 12/12 from seed even though they were already feminized. Just wanted to see what happened.

12/12 is a good way to save time and electricity.

Back
Top Bottom