VanillaPlease's White Rhino - Red Poison - Coma Kush & Green-O-Matic Grow.

VanillaPlease

Hey guys, this is my second grow. I've got a 250watt MH light for the vegging plants and a 400watt HPS light for my flowering plants. At the moment my white rhino (which is under the HPS) is about 5 weeks old. While the other vegging plants are under the MH. I havent been having many problems, though I am growing the White Rhino in potting soil and there seems to be something wrong with it :(.I'd appreciate any advice you guys have on how I could help my White Rhino! I was also thinking of placing my seedlings in larger pots, filled with Canna Coco, would this be a good idea? And would I need to change nutes?

IMG_010043.JPG

IMG_010130.JPG
IMG_010233.JPG
IMG_010335.JPG

re: VanillaPlease's White Rhino - Red Poison - Coma Kush & Green-O-Matic Grow.

What type of soil are you using, and what type of nutes are you feeding her?
Might be a cal/mag deficiency.
What is your temps and RH at?

I dont have exact temps but it feels around 28c, ill find a thermometer. The clones have been transfered into Canna Coco, while the older White Rhino is in normal potting mix. Note that the potting mix does have "feeding" which is supposed to last a couple of months. The nutes I'm using are crystal dew, which has a vegging and flowering variant. I'm thinking of moving her into canna coco but I feel that it could damage the roots if done incorrectly, would it be better to take clones and them transfer? or even end it? I feel bad saying this but I feel like it is relatively sick. :(

You can move the White Rhino from potting mix into a Coco medium, you just have to be careful. The plant will have a root ball or root cluster mainly under the stem which will hold alot of the potting mix within it. Just carefully crumble away chunks with no roots in the mix, and remove as much potting mix as possible. You can even go as far as using water in either a spray bottle or mister to wash away the potting mix to remove the majority of it. Whatever you choose, just keep the words fragile and delicate in your head. Cannabis is very versatile and will always adapt, you can abuse them oftem and they will thrive. Just make sure not to destroy the root system IE breaking roots off, ect.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom