Vape For Cheap! Great Product!

Pinch

So you want to quit smoking cause your pot Dr advised you to. I've been dealing with this delema for years now. Finally I send for the Vapor Genie. Not more than 5" long, made from native hardwoods (dropped it 5X today and it's still ticking!) One can keep it in a pocket, take it in a car..

Tested it with my RomulinXBlueberry and so cool! No smoke, no coughing and 1/2 the normal amount to get medicated. I love it and did I say it's almost unbreakable? (That alone is a big plus for a lot of us!)

Around $60 delivered to your door (took 3 days from LA to Bay Area.) I highly recommend The Vap Genie! :allgood:

everything500wide.jpg

Re: Vap for cheap! Great Product!

nice man, those are cool because they use no electicty meaning that they are compleatly portable. its cool you just use a lighter like a regular pipe. thats cool man have fun with that

so you just put your pot in the bowl and light it like a regular glass pipe and inhale?but then it isnt a vaporizer?im confused./

damn i dont know if its worth the money now....i want one but it seems hard to use haha.

Very nice Mr. Pinch! I was also thinking of getting one of those after my VaporBros. Vaporizer broke about 2 weeks ago. However, a friend of mine used to have one of these that I used a couple times before, and I opted for that instead. Hits well, but i sure miss my VaporBros.

Enjoy the new vape my friend! It definitely makes the weed taste a lot better too! :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom