Vape Question

PathFinder

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this site and just joined today. What a great website as I've been reading information from this site for 2+ years. I also just received my NEW Valcano Vaporizer today. I have read about this wonderful device for the last 2 years and decided to buy it this week. Ok-so I read the directions completely for my new Volcano and did my first vape of my life and it was GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!:allgood: Can you believe I didnt cough one time and inhaled 1 bag full of vaper and it was just wonderful. My lungs are jumping for joy as I speak now. I'm pretty sure that i had the settings correct (5.5) for temp, when I exhaled I could see a very fine mist and the bag was full of very fine mist-not smokey but a very light mist, kinda like a very very light fog. Did I do this correctly??, From what the directions said and the picture they had of the density of the mist everything appeared to be just about right~ I love vaping!!!!!!!!

Re: Vape Question~

PathFinder said:
I'm pretty sure that i had the settings correct (5.5) for temp, when I exhaled I could see a very fine mist and the bag was full of very fine mist-not smokey but a very light mist, kinda like a very very light fog. Did I do this correctly??, From what the directions said and the picture they had of the density of the mist everything appeared to be just about right

welcome 420times

5.5 is a good setting....i usually set it around 6-6.5 and it is to be expected to see a mist so its all good.

Thanks for the reply~
You're right it's all good. Well as you can expect I will try your settings and see what happens:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey thanks there Torco55-you guys are like family~

hey Jri5002- how fine do you grind your herb b-4 you put in the vaporizer...is there such a thing as too fine??

:smokin:Pathfinder I get excited hearing that...my wife says if I save my allowance, I could get one...saving is well underway! :laughtwo: 4 now...I use a box/whip style one. Happy Vaping!:peace:

ZedRules,
Wow-it is hard for me to explain-but worth every penny I saved for this device!!!!!!!!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I would get a 2nd mortgage on my house to buy the Volcano if it were to cost that much:allgood: Just save your pennies. Ok worth every frickn penny!!!!
Ok gotta go vape again:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Vape Question~Help!

I'm really there man...you guys email my wife about all the benefits and maybe I could push this to conclusion:laughtwo:

PathFinder said:
hey Jri5002- how fine do you grind your herb b-4 you put in the vaporizer...is there such a thing as too fine??

a regular herb grinder works great, unless you are using a coffee grinder you shouldn't have to worry about grinding the mj too fine

Rest assured, I'll be joining them ranks soon enough and you will all know it!!! My wife...God Bless that woman...she has a maniac activist rebel husband...I think if I were to introduce someone to try MMJ for the first time, I would want it delivered in the highest quality delivery method available.:smokin: The bag thing seems really cool...how long can one bag be used before it needed to be replaced?

On man I think I just peaked!!!! Is it true that once the bag is inflated, it can be detached later to enjoy? (like one or two hours later? That would be damn cool!):laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom