Vaping Apparatus

billyran

I need some help finding a portable vaping tool.
I am old guy so I have done a lot of dabs with a pipe and torch, and I have a Puffco Peak which is better but I need an on the go pocket device.
I have bought 510 batteries and vape cartridges at the dispensary and they are great for convenience , but I want something that I can refill with my own from flower and have a better battery life and easy to clean , and doesn't clog so much as cheap carts.
Is there anything like this?

I need some help finding a portable vaping tool.
I am old guy so I have done a lot of dabs with a pipe and torch, and I have a Puffco Peak which is better but I need an on the go pocket device.
I have bought 510 batteries and vape cartridges at the dispensary and they are great for convenience , but I want something that I can refill with my own from flower and have a better battery life and easy to clean , and doesn't clog so much as cheap carts.
Is there anything like this?
Hey Billy, the people at ISPIRE make a couple of beauties in my opinion. They put two in my hands to test and report on and I absolutely loved them both! The daab is the stand alone rig that is my favorite for the stand alone reason and of course its smooth, tasty, powerful hits.
The Wand on the other hand is ISPIRE'S hand held unit with a stand or hand held for your 14mm bong/pipe piece. This one is as awesome or more but not my cup of tea. I like the stand alone feature of the daab personally. The wand will allow for flower where the daab doesn't.
Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions.

I'M HAving a time with technology today so if you don't mind going to page 64 0f the Dos-si-do journal in my signature below. There I mention how I found out how.

This works only with selected carts, the X variable ones are the ones in 0.05 size.

The negative side is there is a harshness that I don't like but am willing to trade off for an occasional on the go hit or three or a lazy rosin hit. There's no better hit than the ones I get from the daab and Wand!

I'M HAving a time with technology today so if you don't mind going to page 64 0f the Dos-si-do journal in my signature below. There I mention how I found out how.

This works only with selected carts, the X variable ones are the ones in 0.05 size.

The negative side is there is a harshness that I don't like but am willing to trade off for an occasional on the go hit or three or a lazy rosin hit. There's no better hit than the ones I get from the daab and Wand!
I may have solved my own problem , I purchased a Power Slug which is a 650 mah battery that came with 4 refillable cartridge's. These cartridges are great so far the best I have tried. They are handling a little thicker oil just fine so far.
The cartridges I have tried so far , 5 different brands but same type . Work ok but clog quick.
I have tried a lot of things for doing dabs , and their all ok but I want something that's ready when I am , Doing dabs takes to much time and effort.
I have an almost new Puffco Peak and it works great but , you have to load and clean it way to often if you smoke a lot.
And I smoke a lot I find it easier to squeeze my flowers , make my oil and fill 5 or 10 cartridges at a time.
I'm an old hippie I think I've been high since that Ted Nugent concert in 1968 , I thought the only way to get a buzz was roll a joint , until I learned about dabs and now vaping.
Life is grand, it's a rainy day, I have four filled carts , my guitar and nothing I have to do .
I may play all day or at least until I need a nap.
GrampaBill

I may have solved my own problem , I purchased a Power Slug which is a 650 mah battery that came with 4 refillable cartridge's. These cartridges are great so far the best I have tried. They are handling a little thicker oil just fine so far.
The cartridges I have tried so far , 5 different brands but same type . Work ok but clog quick.
I have tried a lot of things for doing dabs , and their all ok but I want something that's ready when I am , Doing dabs takes to much time and effort.
I have an almost new Puffco Peak and it works great but , you have to load and clean it way to often if you smoke a lot.
And I smoke a lot I find it easier to squeeze my flowers , make my oil and fill 5 or 10 cartridges at a time.
I'm an old hippie I think I've been high since that Ted Nugent concert in 1968 , I thought the only way to get a buzz was roll a joint , until I learned about dabs and now vaping.
Life is grand, it's a rainy day, I have four filled carts , my guitar and nothing I have to do .
I may play all day or at least until I need a nap.
GrampaBill
So tell me your recipe you use for oil to fill carts with please?

So tell me your recipe you use for oil to fill carts with please?
Very easy , I press my flower and collect my rosin , weigh it just to get an idea of how many carts it will fill , then mix in Terps to thin the rosin , then fill carts with a syringe.
I keep this on heat while mixing then let it cool down to see how thick or thin it is , then put it back on heat to adjust for thickness.
Mine never comes out the clear golden color of dispensary carts , but mine work the trick is finding a good refillable cartridge. And I use tasteless Terps , I don't like the strong harsh flavors that the dispensary use. You can buy Terps in mixed packs of most popular cannabis strains to flavor your own rosin with.

Very easy , I press my flower and collect my rosin , weigh it just to get an idea of how many carts it will fill , then mix in Terps to thin the rosin , then fill carts with a syringe.
I keep this on heat while mixing then let it cool down to see how thick or thin it is , then put it back on heat to adjust for thickness.
Mine never comes out the clear golden color of dispensary carts , but mine work the trick is finding a good refillable cartridge. And I use tasteless Terps , I don't like the strong harsh flavors that the dispensary use. You can buy Terps in mixed packs of most popular cannabis strains to flavor your own rosin with.
Thanks! Mine are not so clear too. I don't add anything as the process renders it thin enough for an ISPIRE X adjustable cart. I'd like to try one of your carts with my process. The ispire's are the only one I got to really work, and only in 0.50 ml size and that has it's harsh moments.

This is what I purchased , except I just got the battery and carts.
These are different than the others I have tried. The others were just different ones kinds fron Amazon.
You can thin the rosin with other things I just use the Terps because it natural .
I do know the fresher the flower the more golden the color.

I've been looking into vaping recently. Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet but it's cool to see what the options are and learn about everything. Doing single hits of concentrates is a pain. I can appreciate the convenience of having a vape ready to hit.

One thing I read is that you need to be careful with liquidizers that change the viscosity of your concentrate. Apparently VG, PG, PEG... are only safe at low temperatures. When you vape at too high of a temperature you're unknowingly ingesting things like formaldehyde. But as far as I know VG and PG are still used widely in production and are safe if you vape at low enough temperatures.

Then there's vitamin e that caused the vape lung' epidemic that injured and even killed people.
Even one of the sponsors here were slanging that crap. And that made it's way into legit commercial carts, not just knock offs or DIY carts because the people selling the thickeners / liquidizers guarded their formulas as 'trade secrets' and swore it was safe. Additives were even found in terpenes as well... And some newer liquidizers that claim to be terpene based really aren't. There's a lot of dishonestly and lack of research. So you need to be especially careful. I don't know... Just some stuff I read... It makes me wonder a bit about some foliars people use and their health implications as well... since it's quite common to use different oils for IPM and it seems like a very similar exposure.

you can try dry herb vaporizers which are specifically designed for vaping ground flower material. They typically have a chamber that you can fill with your own ground cannabis. Some popular dry herb vaporizers include the Pax 3, DaVinci IQ2, and Arizer Solo II. These devices offer better battery life, temperature control, and the ability to enjoy the flavors and effects of the flower.

Back
Top Bottom