Vaping Hash?

NoDirtWeed4Me

Just had a question for some of my fellow vaporizer owners. Is it safe and effective to use hash or kief in a vape? Was just wondering if it would actually burn or vaporize. I don't want to fuck up my vaporizer by it burning on or melting down into it or something like that. I would imagine that kief would be ok but was worried with how tar like bubble hash is that it might cause problems.

Thanks all. :bongrip:

I have tried vaping kief strait and it wasn't that exciting it just pullde through so quick it didn't have achance to heat up. As far as hash you'll probably need to break it up a bit but I'm not sure

THC still vapes at the same temp right? So what's the difference

I'm just worried with how hash that has very little plant matter in it can be very tar like and when it heats up it can liquify. And I'm also worried that without the plant matter and airyness to help keep it cool will it just burn instead of vaporize?

Yeah I tryed vaping hash. Not a good idea, expessially for good hash. It just melted and made a mess. It cloged up my screen too. I would just vape lower quality keif. You still want the air to go around it. Or get some jood kief and mix it with alittle bud.

Sounds like you're talking about hash oil, not pressed which is fine vaped, oil needs a cup just like any liquid. Make sure air can flow freely around "cup", drip a drop, of oil, in cup turn up temp on vape a bit and enjoy!

That's exactly what I was worried about Smokey. I figured that loose kief would be fine but my bubble hash is some pretty gooey stuff. Thanks for looking out bro.

Back
Top Bottom