Vaping wattage for liquid live resin

larva

420 Member
No idea if this is the right forum for my question, I hope so.

Illinois recently opened marijuana dispensaries. Being a vaper, I just bought my first product there, a liquid live resin. A cartridge meant to be screwed onto an existing battery/mod which I have.

No info included at what wattage setting is recommended, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Don’t go over 5 watts.

Thanks! I wouldn't have guessed that low. I was going to start about 10w as a guess. Only so surprising the dispensary had no idea when I asked them. I would have thought it would be pretty basic and necessary info. I contacted the product manufacturer/vendor, yet to hear back.

Thanks! I wouldn't have guessed that low. I was going to start about 10w as a guess. Only so surprising the dispensary had no idea when I asked them. I would have thought it would be pretty basic and necessary info. I contacted the product manufacturer/vendor, yet to hear back.
They expect you to use the little batteries that are locked to around 4.5w not an actual variable wattage vape mod. I’m surprised they didn’t try to sell you one at the dispensary. I have one from a dispensary that does 3.3w, 4.2w and 5w. So I stick to that range. I’ve never hit one at 10w but I accidentally hit one at 35w and the cart broke.

:passitleft:

I’ve never hit one at 10w but I accidentally hit one at 35w and the cart broke.

I did one on purpose that someone who was the kindest person in the universe and sent me. But I waited until it was basically empty ;).

6.2 to 6.4 watts didn't kill one. Made me cough, though. 10 watts didn't kill it, either, but that was an accident and I immediately turned it down after noticing. Digital displays and .1 adjustment capability are both wonderful things in a vaporizer. So is a removable 18650 battery - a full charge would probably last through two or three of those little 1ml cannabis oil cartridges. I'm getting well over 100 full-tilt bozo hits on a nicotine juice tank at 50 watts.

To whoever that "masked stranger" was, I offer my continued thanks. . . .

They expect you to use the little batteries that are locked to around 4.5w not an actual variable wattage vape mod. I’m surprised they didn’t try to sell you one at the dispensary. I have one from a dispensary that does 3.3w, 4.2w and 5w. So I stick to that range. I’ve never hit one at 10w but I accidentally hit one at 35w and the cart broke.

:passitleft:

I'm not sure, but these devices have a maximum value of 5 watts. This is because when overheated, low-quality liquid can boil, making it dangerous to use. There are also nuances in what liquid you use. The better and higher quality the liquid, the better the device will work because if a leak occurs, low-quality liquid may ignite. Personally, I often choose menthol liquids, which give me a feeling of freshness. I would like to know how to better protect the case and what other recommendations you can give.

I'm not sure, but these devices have a maximum value of 5 watts. This is because when overheated, low-quality liquid can boil, making it dangerous to use. There are also nuances in what liquid you use. The better and higher quality the liquid, the better the device will work because if a leak occurs, low-quality liquid may ignite. Personally, I often choose menthol liquids, which give me a feeling of freshness. I would like to know how to better protect the case and what other recommendations you can give.
I agree, I too have used liquids and enjoyed it much more

Back
Top Bottom