Vapin's 2nd Outdoor Grow

Vapin

Here we are once again on another outdoor grow. I tend to favor this growing environment as it shows a plants true potential. The plants are close to 8 feet tall and we still have till late October. Skywalker OG and Animal Cookies were picked up from a tent at the cannabis cup. (ERB Supply), While the Galactic Gas was something I got from the dispensary I work at. All I can tell you is it is a gelato strain ;).

Strains and percentages:
4 Galactic Gas
1 Animal Cookies
1 Skywalker OG
1 Blue Cookies (not being flowered but in some of the pictures)
1 Gushers (not being flowered but in some of the pictures)

Current life cycle:
Veg

Indoor or Outdoor, Type of Soil Used, any nutrients added:
Outdoor. Soil is perlite, mushroom compost, blood meal, bone meal, bat guano, and worm castings.

Soil PH Levels:

Light(s) and light hours:
see Northern California

Air circulation:
see Northern California

Temperature and Humidity:
see Northern California

Size of room:
N/A as it changes

Pests:
mites, but more ladybugs than anything else so they are taking care of it. I might hit them with some neem oil if I see more of them.

Watering times and methods:
Every morning and I flood each 45 gal smart pot.

Those grew fast in one day
Hahaha! Jokes aside tho last year I vegged 4 feet in 40 days, this year I vegged 6 feet in 1 month. The plant is absolutely amazing and I cant wait to invest the rest of my life into learning as much as I can about it.

The Neem oil worked wonders. 3 applications and I can't see anymore pests. Will continue for 4 more applications then hold off till I see anything come back.

This may be moved to complete journals.

Harvested a total of 8lbs, 2 of which had budrot from the rain that came before harvest. I should have covered the plants but all I did was go outside and shake them off.

I learned a lot from this grow. Next time I will be topping the plants at 5ft to develop more topsites, and water in the morning to avoid budrot.

Back
Top Bottom