DSC036893.JPG

DSC036883.JPG

DSC036873.JPG

DSC036812.JPG

DSC036803.JPG

DSC036793.JPG

Journal Update:

Day 99. Day 44 Flower.

We are getting really close to harvest. Most of the trichomes are cloudy white, but I am not seeing much amber yet.

I am looking for a heavy couch-locker so I'm going to harvest when I see 80% amber or so.

DSC036971.JPG

DSC036981.JPG

DSC036991.JPG

DSC037001.JPG

Journal Update:

Day 106. Day 51 Flower.

I decided to finish the grow, so I gave them 36 hours of undisturbed dark, *to help flush the plants, make the buds more dense, AND to speed up the initial curing process.* Now on to curing.

So at this point I might add 1 more post to this thread with the end cure pictures, so I feel it is safe to share my thoughts/experiences/tips.

OVER-WATERING. Seriously though, you are better off dehydrating your plant rather than giving it even the smallest amount of water if you are unsure. The plant GROWS in SEARCH for water, so if it already has water, it wont go looking for some.

LIGHT CONTROL. So I have been told it is BEST to start your plants *clones or saplings* on a 18-6 light pattern, no more, no less. Then when you are ready to start flowering, you cut straight to 12-12, leaving a 24 hour darkness period in between the switch.

HUMIDITY, TEMPERATURE, AND PH NEED TO BE MONITORED AND CONTROLLED. Don't think you can get around this if you are looking for a HEALTHY plant.

Do you see how small my plants are? This is because I I didn't get the small things like gauges to monitor the environment, and in turn balance it.

Next grow, I will not take any shortcuts. Anyways, here is my curing process. Cardboard box for 3 to 4 days, then on to jars, opening them up for a few min a day to circulate air so no mold forms. And in the jars they will stay till they are DRY.

DSC03723.JPG

DSC03724.JPG

DSC037261.JPG

DSC037271.JPG

DSC037281.JPG

DSC037301.JPG

DSC037312.JPG

DSC037321.JPG

Its good to know it wasn't my fault this strain hermied out like it did. I had my buddy grow it out under even better conditions with proper humidity, temp, ph, and light without trimming and it still hermied. The strain is a great strain though, almost 100% sativa high, very spacy creative, no "come down" or lethargic feeling after.

On a second note, The next grow is in progress.

This Thread also needs to be moved to completed journals please and thank you.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:thanks:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals.:bravo:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:420:

Back
Top Bottom