Vapor and smoke storage

djacob7

420 Member
I'm thinking of making a smoking system where a pump draws air through the lighted weed and blows it into a balloon from which to inhale later.
What happens to the smoke and vapor when let to stand in a container? Does the vapor condense or fall to the bottom?

I'm thinking of making a smoking system where a pump draws air through the lighted weed and blows it into a balloon from which to inhale later.
What happens to the smoke and vapor when let to stand in a container? Does the vapor condense or fall to the bottom?
Welcome to the crazy virtual village :welcome:

Hope you stick around and participate....

As for the vapor, because it is a vaporized oil that cannot be filtered out by water, I would think it would condense as oil on the inside of the balloon/container after some time. I think it would condense on the walls and also some fall to the bottom. This would take some time.

Just speculation on my part.......

Welcome to the crazy virtual village :welcome:

Hope you stick around and participate....

As for the vapor, because it is a vaporized oil that cannot be filtered out by water, I would think it would condense as oil on the inside of the balloon/container after some time. I think it would condense on the walls and also some fall to the bottom. This would take some time.

Just speculation on my part.......

Thanks for the hearty welcome!
Yes, that's what I thought too - the good stuff would be suspended for less than a minute.
But that's OK, because my intention was to make the inhalation process a bit softer. My throat gets a bit irritated after lighting for a few seconds.
I'm going to give it a try in any case, just to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom