Vapor Genie

420Cudistoner

Vapor Genie? Have you guys heard about this? sorry if this is a repost or if we arent suppose to talk about labels but I was just wondering what people thought about this? Does it really work as well as other vapes out there? I headed to the local headshop and picked up one of these things and I keep burning the ceramic inside.. so what am I doing wrong here? any comments would be great, thanks guys, ;)

I wrote a review and lost it. Was going to write another one but every time I think of doing so I'm either away from a computer or have a lack of time.

Thank you for reminding me. I'll have to get to that in the next couple of evenings.

But for now... You're not burning the ceramic. It's... ceramic, lol. You might covering it with soot because you've got the flame too close.

People clean the ceramic (after a year or two? haven't needed to do mine) by setting it in the end of a running vacuum cleaner hose and hitting it with the flame from a butane lighter (those torch ones work well for that I read).

The VaporGenie home site has a lot of information, including a usage FAQ, cleaning directions, a graphic or three, etc. That ought to be able to help you get the basics down. And after you "get it," well, it stays got so to speak.

Alright awesome thank you., I wasn't sure if I was messing it up or whatever buy burnign the ceramic.. lol
Anyway, it is pretty neat and I think I got it with slow pulls. pretty handy vape tho
peace :yummy:

I have a genie,vaporite solo and Iolite.Don't use the Genie much anymore if cost is a factor it's your best bet it actually does what it says not just some cheap nock-off,but there's a learning curve.

Alright well appreciate it guys. Oh, do you guys think it takes more "medicine" to get you more high with a genie? I feel like it does.. but wanted your opinions
peace ;)

No you are getting more THC it's not up in smoke there's the other side of Cannabis you can save till later.

Alright well appreciate it guys. Oh, do you guys think it takes more "medicine" to get you more high with a genie? I feel like it does.. but wanted your opinions
peace ;)

Hmm... No... Yeah... IDK, lol.

With headmeds, I thought not. With "eh," I found myself wondering if I was holding my ears correctly. I guess I was expecting the magic to happen when my materials weren't especially magical.

But with good meds, I thought (and still do) that the VG worked very well.

Still haven't rewritten that review... Doggone it.

I have done a video review and demo of the GLASS Vapor Genie.

I prefer electronic ones that fill a vessel with the vapor to inhale, however this worked very good for a powerless vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom