Vapor only!

lazylathe

I have been vaporizing herb for over 10 years now and have pretty much given up combustion. There may be the odd J here and there but a few times a year max, cannot stand the taste and waste of amazing herb. Since vaping, the herb has come alive for me in so many ways!
The flavors, the oily layer left in your mouth, the cool pure vapor and most importantly zero contaminants from burning.

My desk is littered with vaporizers and I will slowly update this thread with what I use daily.
Most of my vaporizers are desktop models and some are quite obscure!

Tonight I am using my Version 1 New Vape ShowerHead set at 340C.

Here are a few older videos!

And here is the original FlowerPot from New Vape!
Doing a double decker here, with flower and a dab. Very effective!

Anyone recognize the vape in the background??

This is my Daily Driver.
The Supreme Vaporizer V4. I also own V2 and V3, they are that good and basically indestructible with pretty much zero maintenance. They hit like a freight train and produce amazing flavor and huge clouds!

It is a small aluminum cube with these specially made heat exchanger plates that extend the time that the air is in contact with a hot surface. I use it in a pure convection mode and it never fails to impress!
Rock solid performance and repeatability is amazing!

Still dialling in the temps here.

The V3 was a torch powered vape also immensely powerful!
This was a mix of conduction and convection heating.

Hey Lazy, I'm coming back to
:420:after a year or so's break. The lack of love for the vaporiser section amazes me.

Been vaporising my weed for about 5 years now. I'm EU so joints were always with tobacco. Been tobacco free for 5 years, and nicotine free for over 2. Something I never thought I'd accomplish :).

Vaporising makes my weed go so much further, and the high is so much better, and different from smoking. I will truly never smoke anything again.

I started out with a well known log vape, it hit hard, but didn't like being chained to the mains electric.

Swapped to one of these

IMGP0991.JPG

Never looked back.

This is my at my desk vape, with a titanium tip, with a custom glass stem. It doesn't look as dirty in RL as it does in the photo. I need to make a coffee with that stem :).

I have another set up for out and about, full on Ti, with a stash box. Works like an old fashioned one hitter. Perfect for me.

Don't want to upset anyone by mentioning companies that are non-sponsors. Wish they would sponsor lol, I'm that much of a convert. As long as you always remember to "respect the click" they're great.

:Namaste:

I like the ones with water. Does it make a big difference?
@lazylathe have you tried a Volcano? How's that in comparison? I wonder wether I should look for something else perhaps...

I have never tried a Pax or any battery weed vape.

Going through water for sure helps cool the vapour, just like with smoke.

Generally I only cough if a push too far towards combustion. Easily done with many of the more manual vapes.

Dynavap get my vote all the way, I passed them over at first, because their basic model works out so cheap. Thought it was too good to be true, glad I took a second look and try.

I'm sure they're not for everyone, and like all weed vaporisers they have a learning curve to them, but they work for me.

Might not be the heat that is making your cough. THC Oils with high terpene levels will make it tasty, but also a bit rougher on the throat. I dunno if anyone has ever vaped straight up terps, but don't unless you mix it well with a cutting agent, because it burns!

Helló! Néha azért is használom a párologtatóomat, mert egészségesebb akarok lenni a kannabisz. Észrevettem, hogy amikor párologtatót használok, egy kis csiga nagyon karcos érzetet okoz. hosszú ideig fojtogat. amikor cigarettázom, nem érzem ezt a fulladást. mit lehet tenni, hogy a párologtatás ne legyen olyan rossz? Abbahagytam a cigarettát, így nem akarok többet használni. köszönöm a válaszokat, üdvözlettel

Moderators translation

Hello! Sometimes I use my vaporizer because I want to be healthier with cannabis. I noticed that when I use an evaporator, a little snail gives me a very scratched feeling. choking for a long time. when I smoke, I do not feel this suffocation. what can be done to avoid evaporation so bad? I quit my cigarette so I don't want to use it anymore. thank you for the answers, best regards

I started vaping homemade RSO about 2 years ago, and told my VA Doc. Just about a month ago she said to go back to smoking, as she didn't like the data she was seeing on vaping.

I only vape dry buds, no processing whatsoever.

Tried, what I can only describe, as an electronic cigarette with a tank full of something with cannabis in it. This was in the U.S. I did not like it. Tasted chemically, and the high was weird. Electronic cigarettes are great for what their intended, quitting smoking.

Megpróbálhatnád átfuttatni a párologtatódat a vízen, egy vízipipában.
Jobb választ kap, ha angolt használ. Ez egy amerikai fórum.
Még akkor is, ha a Google lefordítani, mint én :)

I only vape dry buds, no processing whatsoever.

Tried, what I can only describe, as an electronic cigarette with a tank full of something with cannabis in it. This was in the U.S. I did not like it. Tasted chemically, and the high was weird. Electronic cigarettes are great for what their intended, quitting smoking.

Megpróbálhatnád átfuttatni a párologtatódat a vízen, egy vízipipában.
Jobb választ kap, ha angolt használ. Ez egy amerikai fórum.
Még akkor is, ha a Google lefordítani, mint én :)

The VA doc didn't know what I was vaping when she told me to quit. The process of low temp volatization concerned her.

@Piña Delores
I have a Woodscents in the cupboard, Had 2 E-Nano's for a while and have had the AromaZap range of logs as well.
Not my thing for some reason though.
Also had DynaVap but sold them as they did not do it for me. LOL!

I also only vape dry herbs, no concentrates of any kind as they mess up my tolerance.

Heavy hitter desktop vapes are my go to!

@nickeluring
I owned an original Volcano for a while but sold it due to the very dry vapor it produces.
There are moisture devices available for it now, check out Magma Industries.
The new Hybrid looks interesting but for the price and issue and since being taken over by Canopy Growth, I have no more interest in their products.

@Rich Farmer
I have the Super Surfer as well and love it!
Massive, tasty clouds with minimal herb. I have yet to try a bag with it though...

I totally forgot I had created this thread...
Need to make some more videos again!

Is anyone here a Grasshopper fan?
I have had my original GH vape for almost 3 years now and it has never required a repair.
I have also jumped on the io wagon for their 2nd vape that has ZERO heatup time!

As I sit at my desk I am currently looking at:
The Glass Symphony (discontinued)
Super Surfer vape
MiniVap with Teflon core, updated Teflon core and new glass core
Supreme #4
Vapexhale EVO
NewVape ShowerHead
Grasshopper
The VerDamper
Sticky Bricks - OG, Runt and Flip Brick 2019
O'Connell Woodworks OHBV
Nova

And lastly sits the Venus Helios, a halogen powered desktop from Finland!

Behind me sits my 1st Edition Sublimator that is in repair...The heater died and I replaced it with a heater that has a thermocouple, so I can use a PID to control it! Still a work in progress.

Variety is the spice of life when it comes to vapes!

ps- more vapes in drawers and cupboards....

Flip Brick 2019

And another discontinued vaporizer, The Versa Infinity!

Anyone heard of the VRIPMASTER heat wand??

Herborizer Ti. Sold this for some stupid reason...

And lastly a live bowl shot from the Glass Symphony!

@Piña Delores
I have a Woodscents in the cupboard, Had 2 E-Nano's for a while and have had the AromaZap range of logs as well.
Not my thing for some reason though.
Also had DynaVap but sold them as they did not do it for me. LOL!

I also only vape dry herbs, no concentrates of any kind as they mess up my tolerance.

Heavy hitter desktop vapes are my go to!

@nickeluring
I owned an original Volcano for a while but sold it due to the very dry vapor it produces.
There are moisture devices available for it now, check out Magma Industries.
The new Hybrid looks interesting but for the price and issue and since being taken over by Canopy Growth, I have no more interest in their products.

@Rich Farmer
I have the Super Surfer as well and love it!
Massive, tasty clouds with minimal herb. I have yet to try a bag with it though...

I totally forgot I had created this thread...
Need to make some more videos again!

Is anyone here a Grasshopper fan?
I have had my original GH vape for almost 3 years now and it has never required a repair.
I have also jumped on the io wagon for their 2nd vape that has ZERO heatup time!

As I sit at my desk I am currently looking at:
The Glass Symphony (discontinued)
Super Surfer vape
MiniVap with Teflon core, updated Teflon core and new glass core
Supreme #4
Vapexhale EVO
NewVape ShowerHead
Grasshopper
The VerDamper
Sticky Bricks - OG, Runt and Flip Brick 2019
O'Connell Woodworks OHBV
Nova

And lastly sits the Venus Helios, a halogen powered desktop from Finland!

Behind me sits my 1st Edition Sublimator that is in repair...The heater died and I replaced it with a heater that has a thermocouple, so I can use a PID to control it! Still a work in progress.

Variety is the spice of life when it comes to vapes!

ps- more vapes in drawers and cupboards....
I think I've seen you on FC with the same user name but could be wrong. The hammer was my go to for on the go and the buddha kills it for me especially when i had the ssv heater mod for it.

I've been looking for another nice butane portable but nothing is really doing it for me when I read up on it and I'm pretty sold on the new super surfer(thanks for the review) but this buddha just keeps on going. I really like how many options the new one offers, For now I use rosin on the go with a nector collector. What's your favorite for on the go? Is sublimator coming out with a new version or have they updated it recently? That's been my dream vape from day 1

I think I've seen you on FC with the same user name but could be wrong. The hammer was my go to for on the go and the buddha kills it for me especially when i had the ssv heater mod for it.

I've been looking for another nice butane portable but nothing is really doing it for me when I read up on it and I'm pretty sold on the new super surfer(thanks for the review) but this buddha just keeps on going. I really like how many options the new one offers, For now I use rosin on the go with a nector collector. What's your favorite for on the go? Is sublimator coming out with a new version or have they updated it recently? That's been my dream vape from day 1

That's me! I use the same username across all forums I am part of.

The SSV is a beast! There is a guy on FC that claims he has to fully load the wand in order to get any vapor...
I am suspecting it is ditch weed he is vaping, since I can just cover the screen and get huge rips!

I do own a few portables but they are all used at home.
My line of work prevents me from using during the day, so it is strictly an evening medication session for me.
I find this keeps my tolerance low as I have around a day's break before vaping again.

The Sublimator crew are coming out with a new head design, called the Orion and seems to be very customizable for rosin etc more so than flower.
As for dream vape, not sure how you vape but if you like your ABV to be black then it is a good vape.
For both concentrate and flower, there are better vapes out there imo.

If you dont mind, how does the flower pot or herbprizer compare to the sub?

The Sub is in a league of it's own.
Everything is scorching hot, the head, the tube and your glass joint are all pretty much the same temp.
It's an intense experience and add rosin to it and you are face down, hopefully not on the heater! LOL!
No other vape I have ever tried could replicate the Sub without combusting the herb.

I still own my FP but sold the Herbo Ti.
Both great vapes but for myself the FP just worked better from a cold start, my preferred technique.
With the Herbo Ti I found I needed to heat soak the bowl before loading herb to get those massive hits. This took a while to heat up, so was not really used too often.

If you cranked them both up to just below combustion, you would be close but it would still lack that classic Sub signature of mass destruction.
All depends on what the purpose is!

Back
Top Bottom