Vapor only!

@Rich Farmer

A quick hit from the NewVape Showerhead just for you!
This is a killer vape and knocks it out of the park!
It ticks all the boxes:
Flavor
Extraction
Vapor production
Effects
Easy maintenance.

I have modded the bowl to accept an EQ bowl for micro dosing.

Slight learning curve but then it is smooth sailing. Highly recommended!

Received this bad boy a few months ago straight from Germany!
Some of you may have heard of Collie Seeds from Germany? Well this man also makes handcrafted ceramic bong vaporizers!!

His store is called The Art of Vapor and I bought the Koi Pond VapBong.

Arrived nicely packaged!
20200528-190607.jpg

And looks great!!

20200528-191043.jpg

It is all one piece of handcrafted ceramic that is fired in a kiln after being glazed.
The heater is a coil over a ceramic core and is controlled via a VVPS.

20200528-190813.jpg

Perfectly even AVB!
20200530-213948.jpg

And of course a video!

It's beautiful, mate. Happy with how it vapes? Compared to other vaporisers?

Thanks! It truly is a piece of art with its form and function.
It is pure convection with a massive ceramic ball to act as a heat retainer so the hits are massive and super flavorful.

My only complaint is that the bowl is a bit large for my liking, so it gets used on weekends mainly.
It can be left on 24/7 which is a nice option.

It's a heavy hitter for sure and works like a beast.

During the week I prefer to use my micro dose capable vapes to use less material.

Thanks! It truly is a piece of art with its form and function.
It is pure convection with a massive ceramic ball to act as a heat retainer so the hits are massive and super flavorful.

My only complaint is that the bowl is a bit large for my liking, so it gets used on weekends mainly.
It can be left on 24/7 which is a nice option.

It's a heavy hitter for sure and works like a beast.

During the week I prefer to use my micro dose capable vapes to use less material.

That large bowl would suit me perfectly. I usually pack my Volcano bowl full. Also good that it can stay turned on all day.
Do you think it could easily break? Easy to drop parts of it? I've managed to drop my Volcano valve thing a few times, and it has got some bits broken off but it still works. If it had been made of ceramics or glass, it would be destroyed by now...

I use a Silver Surfer as my daily driver. I like that I can turn it on in the morning and off at night. I think the 7th Floor had one left on continuously for several years no problem. Mine must be at least 10+ years old, a real work horse. I especially like that it is on demand/convection, I can have a few puffs, put it down and go on holiday and come back and continue where I left off. I really want to get a couple of spare wands so I can have each wand full of a different strain and then I can plug the wand in with the strain I feel like at the time. I fill the wand quite full, so I can get a lot of tokes out of it and find sometimes I'd like to change strains but I haven't yet finished what is packed in the wand so extra wands for a selection of strains on hand would be good.

For a portable, I have a MFLB, which is a brilliant little thing for design but I found the batteries get cooked easily and ruined. 1 battery lasts pretty much for just for 1 trench/ a few tokes then needs recharging.

I like the robustness and 2 hour battery power of the Mighty but much prefer full convection which it isn't. I have seen a new small vape recently released called the Tinymight from Finland which is full convection and looks very interesting. Altho if they refreshed the Mighty with full convection then I'd probably choose that. Hopefully there's more quality convection/on demand vapes getting developed and released soon.

When you use something on demand like the Silver Surfer you get spoilt being able to stop whenever you want knowing that at that point your herb stops being heated and rapidly cools to continue with the next time.

I use a Silver Surfer as my daily driver. I like that I can turn it on in the morning and off at night. I think the 7th Floor had one left on continuously for several years no problem. Mine must be at least 10+ years old, a real work horse. I especially like that it is on demand/convection, I can have a few puffs, put it down and go on holiday and come back and continue where I left off. I really want to get a couple of spare wands so I can have each wand full of a different strain and then I can plug the wand in with the strain I feel like at the time. I fill the wand quite full, so I can get a lot of tokes out of it and find sometimes I'd like to change strains but I haven't yet finished what is packed in the wand so extra wands for a selection of strains on hand would be good.

For a portable, I have a MFLB, which is a brilliant little thing for design but I found the batteries get cooked easily and ruined. 1 battery lasts pretty much for just for 1 trench/ a few tokes then needs recharging.

I like the robustness and 2 hour battery power of the Mighty but much prefer full convection which it isn't. I have seen a new small vape recently released called the Tinymight from Finland which is full convection and looks very interesting. Altho if they refreshed the Mighty with full convection then I'd probably choose that. Hopefully there's more quality convection/on demand vapes getting developed and released soon.

When you use something on demand like the Silver Surfer you get spoilt being able to stop whenever you want knowing that at that point your herb stops being heated and rapidly cools to continue with the next time.

That Silver Surfer sounds like a good option, too. I need to do some proper research I think...
Regarding portable ones, I've tried a few but they've been useless for a heavy user. I've yet to find one that delivers enough without draining the battery.

I gather for a portable, that a truely beefy battery is the Mighty but that can only be replaced by them, something that for me in NZ is not feasible to send my used vape overseas for a battery replacement, drug dogs and all at the border. Altho, if they bought the same unit out with on demand/convection then given that such a grunty battery would probably still me last 5 years then it could still be worth getting it, and quite possibly there are jailbreak methods to change the battery yourself, I don't know.

The Surfer has been such a reliable workhorse I could quite easily choose the same original one again. If anything, get a water bubbler to add to the line.

I gather for a portable, that a truely beefy battery is the Mighty but that can only be replaced by them, something that for me in NZ is not feasible to send my used vape overseas for a battery replacement, drug dogs and all at the border. Altho, if they bought the same unit out with on demand/convection then given that such a grunty battery would probably still me last 5 years then it could still be worth getting it, and quite possibly there are jailbreak methods to change the battery yourself, I don't know.

The Surfer has been such a reliable workhorse I could quite easily choose the same original one again. If anything, get a water bubbler to add to the line.

I have a Crafty already that I don't use. It runs out of battery before I've finished a whole session. I'm a bit reluctant to buy the same thing again although it has double the battery power.

I have a Crafty already that I don't use. It runs out of battery before I've finished a whole session. I'm a bit reluctant to buy the same thing again although it has double the battery power.
Then that's the limitation of battery power. A favorable way of looking at it is, if the battery can be bought locally at a low enough price to make the regularity of battery replacement economic, then that might be ok. That's what I wondered about the tinymight, the battery was a regular sony variety and 1 charge apparently lasted about 6 - 8 bowls, which is sort of low but I guess you could have 4 batteries on the go at time. Another helpful thing is if the vape can also be plugged into the mains, as for many people they will mostly use their vape indoors at the same spot, outdoors sure, use on battery.

Back
Top Bottom