VaporDoc - Luv It! And A Question

vaporlover

I love, love, love my vapordoc vaporizer. I tried a volcano vaporizer at a coffeeshop in Ams and wasn't so thrilled with it. After the vapordoc, it seemed more airy than vapor.

Anyhow, a question. Why is it that the whip attaches to the heating element going down. Down like the weed falls towards the heating element? I always use mine with the back propped up so the whip goes up onto the heating element. Works better for me. But why is it designed this way?

I've also modified the whip as I often use it alone and it takes a bunch of weed to cover the bottom of the whip. I added alum foil to cover 1/2 of the screen where the week goes. Works great, uses way less weed!

The vaporizer was a life saver. Seriously. I wanted to quit smoking, didn't want to quit getting high. It works great, love the 'no smoke' thing.

:peace: Kmc

oh great about the alum. foil.

If I don't cover the screen completely it's like the hot stream takes the path of least resistance and I don't get a good hit.

What to do?

Thanks for the replies, especially the warnings about foil!! :allgood:

I tried a rolling paper and it works great.

Still wondering why these vaporizers are designed 'backwards' with the weed falling into the heating element. It doesn't fall in because there is a screen there, but I find that if the weed (now week/paper) doesn't stay covering the screen it doesn't work. Seems like bad design, but I wonder if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's a reason...

I guess I'm frying the wires. That makes some sense. Well, I just hope it keeps working!

That Silver Surfer looks very nice! Gonna read some more about it. Maybe when I burn out the vapordoc from having it upside down or with the back propped up.

Back
Top Bottom