Vaporizer Blend

Earth Child

Alright. I vaporize grass all of the time. About a daily thing for me since I bought my Vaporbros. Which is one of the best investments I've ever made, no question.

Now, when I bought it, it came with a Sage/Mugwort mixture. And it's delicious, very relaxing, and awesome to mix in with my pot.

I've found a few mixtures online, but I was wondering if any of you guys know of anything that I could vaporize.

Currently, I have the following:

Eucalyptus - Opens breathing passages. Great to mix with other herbs. a great "carrier".

Mint - Excellent flavor and also opens breathing passages. Also a great carrier.

Sage - A stronger carrier. Excellent for smoking blends. Said to improve memory.

Wild Lettuce - A lighter carrier. Chamomile- Very calming and great flavor.

Ground Guarana- Ground coffee or raw ground chocolate. Very stimulating and invigorating. Gives a great aroma.

Rosemary- Great for headcolds. Pine-ish flavor.

Lavender- A floral flavor. Said to lift spirits and relieves fatigue.

I've only had experience with Sage, Lavender, Thyme, and Mugwort. They're all very good, from my experience. And I bought lavender and thyme for four dollars an OZ. Which is sweet.

I found the following blends online, too. Which sound interesting.

For Energy
1 part eucalyptus
1 part mint
1 part ephredra or Sida Cordifolia
1 part ground coffee

Mind Blend
1 part eucalyptus
1 part mint
2 parts ginko blioba
2 parts ginseng
1 part guarana

For Athsma Relief
6 parts lavender
2 parts hyssop
2 parts marjoram

Creativity Boost
Equal parts peppermint, orange, and rosemary

Dream Enhancement
8 parts lavender
8 parts marjoram
3 parts lemon

For Sore Throat
3 parts Lavender
2 parts chamomile
1 part thyme

I haven't tried any of those blends yet. So don't take what I said as a sure thing. I'd do a bit of your own research before you try them. I'm assuming their safe, as I found them on the GOTVAPE.com website. They had a few others, too. I just wrote down the ones I found interesting.

If you guys know of any others, please post them. This is intriguing to me.

Peace and love always
:peace: Earth Child

Hi earth child how are you? I love the flavors from my volcano when I just leave the dial at like 4 and get the amazing flavor coming through.

RTG

Back
Top Bottom