Vaporizer Is Awesome!

LizardKing

Man, I just got my Vapor Bros Vap today, I ordered it on friday so the shipping was pretty fast. Anyways I get home from working all day, see the package sittting there, and BAM, I tore it open and had it set up before I even took off my work shirt, let it heat up, and started vapping away.. needless to say, 4 hrs later, I AM SO FUCKING HIGH, man I LOVE VAPORIZERS!!!!!:adore:

heh, just alittle high, thought you might like to know about my day...

Man, Ima go vape a bowl for all of you!:allgood:

Re: Vaporizer is AWESOME!!!!

Awesome man. I'm saving up for a Volcano.

I want a Volcano too, just thought I'd get a vapor bros to hold me over till then... I'm loving every min of this thing....

Thats awesome

The one time I used a real vaporizer I was already stoned as a mo fo, but it definatly enhanced, and the taste was good.

Taste good doesnt it?

Do you have the regular Vape Bros. with the black knob on the front and the glowing light? If so, how hot do you like to get it? I have the same one and personally I dont like it up to high or it burns the stuff. A little less than half way up is where I like it, how about you?

RooRman said:
Do you have the regular Vape Bros. with the black knob on the front and the glowing light? If so, how hot do you like to get it? I have the same one and personally I dont like it up to high or it burns the stuff. A little less than half way up is where I like it, how about you?

I have the GNES eddition, its the one with the black knob, and it lights up, I keep mine about half way, I just have how there is no mark on the knob to let you know where half way is, lol:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom