vaporizer question.

MeLoDiE

hey all, this may be a stupid question but how do u use a vaporizer :hmmmm:? i know how to make 1 but i dunno how to use it lol, i usually jus smoke a joint or use a pipe

Re: vaporizer question.....

Depends on the type of vaporizer. Main 2 are a heated element and hot air. heated element ones look like a gumball machine with a hose sticking outta them. You put bud on the element, it heats it up and vaporizes the good stuff which is collected in the globe and you inhale. These ones are ok but they also tend to burn the herb somewhat and make it taste like ass.

The best kind are the hot air ones which blow superhot air through the herbs to vaporize the good stuff. These are usually digital so you can select various temperatures for various herbs and they are usually more expensive.

The Mad Toker said:
Depends on the type of vaporizer. Main 2 are a heated element and hot air. heated element ones look like a gumball machine with a hose sticking outta them. You put bud on the element, it heats it up and vaporizes the good stuff which is collected in the globe and you inhale. These ones are ok but they also tend to burn the herb somewhat and make it taste like ass.

The best kind are the hot air ones which blow superhot air through the herbs to vaporize the good stuff. These are usually digital so you can select various temperatures for various herbs and they are usually more expensive.
I feel the same way.I have one of the cheap element gumball looking vaporizers and it makes even the best weed taste like total schwag.I wonder why it alters the taste?Is it cause of the way it heats the weed?:hmmmm: :peace:

I think because it slowly roasts the weed or sumthing so you dont get that pure vaporization instead you get it with some elements which are getting burnt. It sucks ass but it gets ya high and good if you want somthing that does not smell all that much. I mostly use it when visiting the folks place as they still are totally against smoking ans bust my balls whenever I come over smelling like a dirty blunt.

I'm getting this one-----> on friday, I know its not as good as a volcano, but hey, I'm on a budget, and it's better than nothing, right?:hmmmm:

I've got a Blue Meanie, but the electrics got fucked when i spilt Fanta on it. So it burns it slower now and i get a nice cleaner weedier tasting hit.

LizardKing714 said:
I'm getting this one-----> on friday, I know its not as good as a volcano, but hey, I'm on a budget, and it's better than nothing, right?:hmmmm:

Yup thats a good vaproizer for those strapped on a budget. Another one is one of the newer Vapir ones. I know the older ones had a problem with being ummm pieces of shit that would not last more then a week but I tried one of the recent releases (3.0 I think) and it was quite enjoyable. I plan on getting a Volcano hopefully sometime in the summer time. I'd like to get one for 420 but unless I get a super amazing tax return it is not really happening as I have 2 major glass pieces I'm buying for then which is running me about $800 for both of em.

It's best to get a vaporizer that has variable temperature control as if you choose to vaporize other herbs you can set the temperature for the exact vaporization point of the active ingredient you seek to ingest. The ideal vaporization temperature for THC is somewhere around 185°C if I am not totally mistaken. If you have one of the hot element ones at least the one I have the temperature adjustment is a little screw in the middle of the plate so through trial and error you can adjust the element and get a thermomiter to get the right temp. I just came up with this idea now but too damn lazy to go about trying it.

Yup that is my vaporizer and ooo boy does she wail, The taste on that thing is amazzing !! Such a pure taste and its such a cleaner high to compared to that butane high

Yes, vape till the cows come home! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Look at this for ease of use, portability and price..

www.vaporgenie.com :smokin:

I've been using mine for a year now.. great product.

I use the Volcano at the club.. always free.

Pinch I will be getting a vape pipe next payday, I just got done ordering the vapor bros on posted above

Back
Top Bottom