Vaporizers, opinions please

Tecumseh

I'm looking to get a good vaporizer. I have a Vapir One and it works fine but, I want something that I don't have to hold in my hand. What's a good one for less than $200.00?

tecumseh said:
i'm looking to get a good vaporizer. I have a vapir one and it works fine but, i want something that i don't have to hold in my hand. What's a good one for less than $200.00?

vaporbrothers handsfree!

Remote? WTF? Why would you need a remote on a Vaporizer? :laughtwo::rofl:

I like the VaporBrothers HandsFree because it is simple and uses a high quality heating element. Well made out of wood and comes with a high quality hands free whip, and not the cheap flimsy whips you find on lower priced Chinese made knockoffs.

I got mine for $180.00 including shipping a year ago. I also own a Volcano, but I use the VaporBrothers more because I can keep it next to the chair I watch TV in, and can just grab the whip and take a hit anytime I want.

You can leave the unit turned on all day, and it only vapes the herb when you toke on it a few times. Much easier than my Volcano with the bag and everything.

I got the Volcano first, but had I bought the VaporBrothers first, I may not have even bothered spending the $500.00+ for the Volcano, even though it is a fine product and all that. Just don't use it nearly as often as I did before the VaporBros arrived.

It is the original of this type you know. All the others that look like it are copycats.

Those Volcanos look like they work well but, they are obscenely expensive. For that much it needs to do a lot more than just vape weed. It better be providing sexual release while you lay back and chill.

Actually I'm thinking I like the Airizer Extreme Q. It has a freakin' remote control.

I got one of these. Best purchase I ever made. I got it from eBay for under $200 NIB. The remote was cool for about a month but I haven't touched it since then. It comes with a popuri attachment so maybe that is what the remote is for. Everything else about the EQ kicks ass. Smooth constant hits from the whip and it comes with a balloon as well.

I know you said you want one that you don't have to hold, but I have an Iolite and love it. It's portable for RTs or camping. It runs off Butane as apposed to electricity. A lot of the portable ones suck, but this one works well. I have had it for almost a year now and have had no problems.

Yes, I did. Sadly, I'm a broke ass MO-FO. I can find a better price on eBay. I did compare though. I can get the one I want off of eBay for about 1/2 the price. They're not all like that, just the one that I want.

I would suggest reading about vaporizer technology and educating yourself thoroughly about them before you buy one. Remember that you are going to be inhaling the vapor AFTER it passes over a heating element. Was that heating element manufactured with this application in mind?

Is there the potential there for harmful toxins eminating from the element to be released and mixed into the vapor being ingested?

I know you said you want one that you don't have to hold, but I have an Iolite and love it. It's portable for RTs or camping. It runs off Butane as apposed to electricity. A lot of the portable ones suck, but this one works well. I have had it for almost a year now and have had no problems.

In my research I've discovered those. They look pretty cool. The portability really appeals to me too. Maybe I'll get one of those and one of the table-top models for chillin' in front of the tube. Hmmm,....

Back
Top Bottom