Vaporizers?

XtortioN

Alright, I've been using my Vaporgenie for quite awhile now. Sometimes I would rather vaporize for the high and the taste but I resort to smoking because it is just easier to consume and faster then sitting and filling my vaporgenie like 10 times. I want to be able to sit and vaporize a huge amount without a butane lighter, so what vaporizer do you think I should get?

I'm willing to spend up to about $175 and maybe $200. In the future I might spend a lot more and buy something like the super Vapezilla, AroMed, or the Volcano. Until then, I need something to hold me over.

Have any of you used a vaporizer with a water filter on it?

Re: Vaporizerzzz?

I have access to a Volcano at my MCD. Use Vaporgenie at home. Use herbalAire at my buddies.. efficient and non-breakable. Best of breed..

A water filter's OK if you want to filter fine particles. If you're considering a Vapor Bros I'd be thinking Vaporwarez instead. Just as good (some say better) and a 5 yr. warranty instead of 90 days. For $200 I'd get the herbalAire-direct draw or bag fill and they have excellent customer service. You can get one Vaporstore). I've got a herbalAire and love it. Does the same job (with the same bags) as the Volcano for half the price. It just takes longer to fill the bag and has an external pump.

I just took tubing and cut it in half and took the little teflon hollow tips and my friend, Howard and I, simply draw on individual tubes, pull each individual draw tube and pass.. plug and draw. The only time it's really cooking at vape temps, that precise yellow glow find it by dialing the temp up and down, is when you are drawing.. save medicine. Keep your fingers off the air intake hole. Eventually it gets too hot and you have to shut it down, let it cool. Did a bag first day and thought.. hmmmm. Been doing this way ever since.

We use the stainless steel wool (liquid screen) from Volcano and unravel the liquid screen, cutting and using a tailored piece in one of the crucibles. With this you can vape hash or hash oil or a number of cannabis derivatives.

Anybody who needs an extra pump..

I've babbled.. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Anything Vaporborthers is a good choice.

anyone have any experience with the VaporTower? i think i saw urdedpal with one but thats it! i havent heard any reviews or anything but am very interested into looking to it so any info would be great!

Vapor Tower looks exactly like Vapor Box standing on its end.. looks like all the same components.. :hmmmm:

Vapor Tower looks exactly like Vapor Box standing on its end.. looks like all the same components.. :hmmmm:

well no i already know that it utilizes a screen holding system identical to that found on a volcano and that they use a center-punch system for better/more efficient air flow which i hope would set it apart from the normal box vape

but i have seen ZERO reviews or info about it on the internet which of course makes me want to be very cautious before dropping two hundred bucks

Mr Ha.. thanks for the info. I usually get to try all the new vape gear at Ed Rosenthal's "Wonders of Cannabis" in the fall. Have to bring your own medicine to test. I'll look for this machine.

Thanks for all the input guys, It's my birthday today and I'm going to a local head shop and gonna buy a vaporizer. I'll let you know what I buy.

I got a box with a digital temperature read out, I've only used it once so far though due to lack of weed and I've been smoking it all in this new pipe we got the other day. I'll post some pics up.....:bongrip:

BTW, the V-Tower on ebay is crappy. it looks cool, but the heating element is held by plastic that melts, it gets too hot & it is insulated with fiberglass.

Hello Everyone,

Inventor of the V-Tower here...

Larbear, I read your post and needed to reply. I was sorry to read your comments about the V-Tower.

It's not my intention to post on every forum telling everyone how the V-Tower is the best Vaporizer in the world, I would obviously have a biased opinion :)

Instead here's a C & P from our feedback, it's the last 5 or so before your feedback Larbear in which you wrote:
"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! larbear"
(Thank you for that by the way)

Here's some more recent comments from our Feedback...
- WOW, JUST BUY THIS, MY WIFE AND I LOVEEEEEEEE IT!
- Excellent communication, great service and fast delivery to Australia AAA+
- excellent product, fast shipping! fair price.. A++++
- The communication, packaging, shipping and product were all perfect!
- speedy shipping, great product, great packaging elsbethangel
- This is an excellent device. Top quality product.

Larbear, regarding melting the housing around the heater it is NOT a problem with the product. We have sold thousands of V-Towers and ran into this problem twice before. Most consumer products carry a defect rate of +/- 2%, ours is well below that, it does happen.

The one time it was definately a defect in the pcb, the other time it was because the customer wanted to use it for Salvia and needed a very high temperature so he bypassed the governer...

I wish you had of posted how I serviced you when the problem occured. You'll recall I couldn't of apologized any more than I did, I IMMEDIATELY offered you a replacement Vaporizer - AND - I REFUNDED your money.

Now, when I return a defective product to BestBuy, no one could care less, it's often a pain in the ass to get a replacement or a refund, but never in my life have I personally purchased a product that broke and the store told me "I'm very sorry, let us replace the product for you AND give your money back...

So when I refund someone's money AND give them a free replacement it's not pleasant to read a post like this online.... but hey, it's Friday the 13th, LOL.

Please, if you or anyone else has a problem tell us so we can make it right.

But, I'm glad I saw your Post, if gives me a chance to introduce ourselves. We are Arizer Tech, I invented the V-Tower. My background in my former career was Product Design and Development... I hated dealing with 'suits' all day and I loved vaporizing....

Like most I started with the globe (BC) style vaporizers, then went on to buy MANY MANY more and was left disappointed everytime... either they didn't work well, the product was made full of toxic parts than should be exposed to heat and inhaled from, or they broke shorlty after we got them and it wasn't until I bought a Volcano that I was happy with a Vaporizer... back in the day I paid over $700 for my 'cano...

I felt it was too much money to spend on a vape... and I still preferred a whip style vape over a bag, so I went to work and invented the V-Tower... paying close attention to using 'safe' parts, a design that delivered good vapor and a price most people can afford...then the V-Tower was born....

Thankfully sales are through the roof, we're shipping V-Towers all over the world, magazines are giving us positive reviews, and we're the number one selling vaporizer in most head shops we're sold in.... since we are having success I've left my old career, and we're about two months away from introducing our next vape, and about 6 months from introducing our third vaporizer... we plan to cover the gammit, offering vaporizers in various styles and price ranges... you won't beleive what's next :)

The V-Tower was born because of our frustration with many of the vaporizers on the market... our goal is provide Triple A products with a Warranty and Service to back it up... so I was concerned when I read this post and I thought this little 'Bio' was a necessary response.

All I can say is we're doing our best and we appreciate the support.

Spread the Vapor !!

PEACE

Hello Everyone,

Inventor of the V-Tower here...

Larbear, I read your post and needed to reply. I was sorry to read your comments about the V-Tower.

It's not my intention to post on every forum telling everyone how the V-Tower is the best Vaporizer in the world, I would obviously have a biased opinion :)

Instead here's a C & P from our feedback, it's the last 5 or so before your feedback Larbear in which you wrote:
"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! larbear"
(Thank you for that by the way)

Here's some more recent comments from our Feedback...
- WOW, JUST BUY THIS, MY WIFE AND I LOVEEEEEEEE IT!
- Excellent communication, great service and fast delivery to Australia AAA+
- excellent product, fast shipping! fair price.. A++++
- The communication, packaging, shipping and product were all perfect!
- speedy shipping, great product, great packaging elsbethangel
- This is an excellent device. Top quality product.

Larbear, regarding melting the housing around the heater it is NOT a problem with the product. We have sold thousands of V-Towers and ran into this problem twice before. Most consumer products carry a defect rate of +/- 2%, ours is well below that, it does happen.

The one time it was definately a defect in the pcb, the other time it was because the customer wanted to use it for Salvia and needed a very high temperature so he bypassed the governer...

I wish you had of posted how I serviced you when the problem occured. You'll recall I couldn't of apologized any more than I did, I IMMEDIATELY offered you a replacement Vaporizer - AND - I REFUNDED your money.

Now, when I return a defective product to BestBuy, no one could care less, it's often a pain in the ass to get a replacement or a refund, but never in my life have I personally purchased a product that broke and the store told me "I'm very sorry, let us replace the product for you AND give your money back...

So when I refund someone's money AND give them a free replacement it's not pleasant to read a post like this online.... but hey, it's Friday the 13th, LOL.

Please, if you or anyone else has a problem tell us so we can make it right.

But, I'm glad I saw your Post, if gives me a chance to introduce ourselves. We are Arizer Tech, I invented the V-Tower. My background in my former career was Product Design and Development... I hated dealing with 'suits' all day and I loved vaporizing....

Like most I started with the globe (BC) style vaporizers, then went on to buy MANY MANY more and was left disappointed everytime... either they didn't work well, the product was made full of toxic parts than should be exposed to heat and inhaled from, or they broke shorlty after we got them and it wasn't until I bought a Volcano that I was happy with a Vaporizer... back in the day I paid over $700 for my 'cano...

I felt it was too much money to spend on a vape... and I still preferred a whip style vape over a bag, so I went to work and invented the V-Tower... paying close attention to using 'safe' parts, a design that delivered good vapor and a price most people can afford...then the V-Tower was born....

Thankfully sales are through the roof, we're shipping V-Towers all over the world, magazines are giving us positive reviews, and we're the number one selling vaporizer in most head shops we're sold in.... since we are having success I've left my old career, and we're about two months away from introducing our next vape, and about 6 months from introducing our third vaporizer... we plan to cover the gammit, offering vaporizers in various styles and price ranges... you won't beleive what's next :)

The V-Tower was born because of our frustration with many of the vaporizers on the market... our goal is provide Triple A products with a Warranty and Service to back it up... so I was concerned when I read this post and I thought this little 'Bio' was a necessary response.

All I can say is we're doing our best and we appreciate the support.

Spread the Vapor !!

PEACE

i will agree, & as i stated in my ebay feedback, the customer service is extraordinary!! i would say the best on ebay for sure. he did send me another & refunded my cash.

i didn't mean to dis you or the product, but i felt it was not great. just my opinion. but i agree completely, SPREAD THE VAPOR!!

hey no worries... so far we've received nothing but fan mail and support, usually an exchange does it, I tried going the extra mile by doing both a replacement and a refund and still didn't hit the mark i guess... but nothing has a 100% satisfaction rating, right?... i'm very happy that out of thousands you're the first one we've run into who has the same opinion ...

here's a utube link for those who are vaporizer curious > YouTube - V Tower Video Demonstration

Like i mentioned previously i don't like biased opinions more than anyone else so I try not to give one and rather than insist myself that the V-Tower is the best thing ever I'm more happy if people try and give their own opinons...

In our own adverstising we suggest ... "Take the Vapor Challenge! If you can find a better vaporizer for the money…that works as good or better than the V-Tower, made with safer construction/parts we’ll gladly refund your money !"

So far no one has asked us to cash in on that offer... we do know what vaporizers are on the market we own most if not all of them, we know they work and how they're made, and we have a good idea the quality of service that is behind each one too. All these things considered you won't find a better vaporizer buy on the market, we stand behind that, it's our Guarantee.

Following is a stores opinion of our product, I remember when we first called on this store... he already had many models of vapes and had no interest to talk to us to bring in another model... he wouldn't even listen to us so we gave him a V-Tower to try out.... you can read the results of that how ended up in his letter below :) I can post literally hundreds more verfiable references... we work hard to do the best job possible in every respect; HIGH performance, safe parts, reasonable price, Triple A Service and it's paying off .....

Dear Arizer,

We at Different Strokes are very pleased to be selling the V-Tower Stealth Vaporizer. We used to sell other vaporizers but once we brought in the V-Tower sales of all other vaporizers dropped dramatically. Since then we have stopped carrying other vaporizers because quite frankly it is THE BEST vaporizer on the market today. Keep up the good work!

Thank-you,
Dwight
owner
Different Strokes
The Different Strokes Company

Have a Great Weekend
&
Spread the Vapor !!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom