• Bubbler

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bong

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Vaporizer

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Inasad

I've been looking into vaporizers lately because they are supposedly the healthiest way to smoke... I was wondering what you all thought about them. Are they worth the 150-500 bucks? Do you use it every time you smoke or just once in a while? Is it a pain to set up? I've smoked one before but it was a while ago... do they smell a lot? are they loud? clean up?

I was also wondering what everyone thinks is the best way to smoke:

Joint
Blunt
Pipe
Bubbler
Bong
Vaporizer

I bought a little box vape for $150. I use it occasionally, maybe once or twice every 2 weeks. Not often, but I do love it. It's easy to set up, just plug it in, wait about 5 minutes for it to heat up, and start sucking on the whip. I dont know why I dont use it more... it gets me so high. I guess old habits die hard and I just LOVE bongs.

Are they worth the 150-500 bucks?

Some are worth the price, and some aren't, you really have to do your research. I enjoy my herbalaire. If you want quality you have to pay for it, but you don't necessarly need to pay 500 bucks for it.

Do you use it every time you smoke or just once in a while?

At this point I just use it once and a while.

Is it a pain to set up?

Its more of a pain then packing a bowl and torching it, but its not difficult and hardly time consuming. You'll need to grind the weed for the vaporizer and set up can be done in as little as a minute or less. Heat up time can be anywhere from seconds to minutes.

I've smoked one before but it was a while ago... do they smell a lot?

A quality vaporizer really doesn't smell much at all. There is a bit of odor in the vapor though.

are they loud?

Most don't make a sound.

Clean up?

The tubing may need to be cleaned every once and a while. No biggie.

Agree with Dellis.

My favorite way is a blunt, but I love my vaporizer and think they are worth the money. Even some of them you get on ebay for 70-100 bucks are great. I say get one the high and tastes are great like nothing else.

i love my vape, taste is the best, but i always go back to the bong. there is nothing like a huge bong toke :bigtoke:

I love my bong and voted for it. I just got a herbalaire 2.1 and I really am starting to like it.
Its a different high. Seems to last a little longer. A pain with the cord and waiting for it to warm. Only a minute or so but seems long when your waiting.

Back
Top Bottom