Vaporizing thoughts.

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Is it just me, or having tried a vaporizor, does anyone else still prefer smoking? I know it's supposed to be healthier, but I don't care for the taste as much (at least from a Volcano - inhaling from the bag within 5-10 minutes to prevent stale vapor). While the cost isn't a huge issue, I also do not care for the inefficiency - there is obviously plenty of "good stuff" left in the post vaped material, since most people tend to use it for an Amber Dragon tincture or to make canna-butter/oil. Cooking is an area I am just getting into, but in talking to friends, most prefer to use bud instead of post vaped material.

So, due to the inefficiencies, I'm actually using more bud, but not really enjoying the taste nor "bag experience" - and I have all this "Volcano poo" with no idea what to do with it....YMMV

Re: Vaporizing thoughts...

i like my vape, but its just to easy too pack a bowl. and ever since it started snowin again i been fillin the ol bong up with fresh snow. cool and crisp ... :roorrip:

I definitely prefer vaporizing to smoking, I haven't smoked in about a month and I try to avoid smoking as much as possible :p I didn't much like the taste of vapor at first, but now I love it! I don't know what you mean by inefficiency though..vaporizing is much more efficient than smoking (when you burn cannabinoids, they don't get you high), what is left in the already-vaped bud is so little that you need to smoke/ingest a lot of it to get high, but it can still get you high.
I don't like bag vapes either because it is so boring. I love my handheld vaporizers ;)

No question i prefer vapin. I also prefer the bag system to my handheld but they both do the job.

Maybe it phsycological, but when I use my little vapor genie I don't seem to get as high as with a bong or even a cheap little pipe !!

Back
Top Bottom