Vaporizing

demp5294

Has it's advantages doesn't smell as strong,different high, less coughing and hacking and throat not as dry. I've read that you can even reuse whats left, but still seems the preferred way is a bowl or to smoke a joint. :peace:

I have Volcano and a Silver Surfer...both provide nice quality vapor.

The AVB (After Vapor Bud) still has some medicating qualities - though mainly sedative. A friend of mine says he uses 2-3 times as much AVB in his brownies as I do using regular medical grade buds to get similar strength. But this is purely subjective. I tend to give mine away...or toss it.

:peace:

Do smoke the AVB in the evening seems to give a more relaxing feeling and better nite-nite. Can't seem to go all vape. Force of habit I guess maybe in time.

I can see I'm just a grasshopper compared to you guys have Vapor Genie and Vaporite Solo.

I have the vaporizor that has the remote control. My question is can you use hash in a vaporizer like earwax or would it waste it. yea I know I am a noob

Forgot to mention, I also have an Iolite, portable unit. About the size of a FRS radio, and provides decent quality vapor as well. I love mine for traveling to Hotels, where smoking is not allowed...you hardly even know it's in use ;)

Vapir NO2 and a Vapir ONE... vapor for life.. Nothin burnt, no smoke, very little smell, and yes the A.V.P. or (vapoo) ;) still contains thc inside the cells themselves so other methods of extraction can be used on it.

I have the vaporizor that has the remote control. My question is can you use hash in a vaporizer like earwax or would it waste it. yea I know I am a noob

It depends which Vaporizer you have. There are a few different Vaporizers that utilize a Remote Control...but the most popular unit is probably the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer. It's a little tricky vaporizing earwax or hash because it's very easy for the hash to melt down into the heating element. I wouldn't really recommend it..

Just got an iolite it's not like regular vaping I get high,but don't get nowhere near as the same amount of vapors I guess It's because the temp is set at the lower end 190 Celsius :peace:

I use the Volcano exclusively, it is the best one on the market and has a scientific data sheet to show exactly what is going into your lungs. None of the others have done this yet, as far as I know. They are available through a few of our vaporizer sponsors here.
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

One vaporizer that has really shown it's worth in my opinion is the Arizer Solo. It has varying temperature settings and the all glass design creates some very thick/flavorful vapor hits. I'm also a big fan of the Volcano when it comes to the bag method and 420 is spot on, you can't deny the science behind the machine.

I've read that you can even reuse whats left, but still seems the preferred way is a bowl or to smoke a joint. :peace:

I use the Da Buddha vaporizer(little brother to Silver Surfer), had it for a couple years.

I liked it so much I bought a friend one as a gift who was medically retired, and on disability pension. I love the way it enhances the flavor of the medicine. The A.V.B. is still very usable, I don't know if you can make hash or oil with it, I really can't see that being very successful and it would take a long time before you had enough. I save up the A.V.B. and when I get a fair amount, I then mix it in Yogurt, and eat it, it gives you a nice body effect.

Put a table spoon or two into your favorite flavor of Yogurt, mix, stir it up. Let it sit 15-20 minutes, then eat it. The fat in the Yogurt helps dissolves the left over THC in the A.V.B., the fat, also helps the body digest THC esaier and faster, the same way the fat in milk helps when you eat Cookies or Brownies.

It's a very good way to recycle the "After Vapor Bud".
IMO...much better then smoking or waiting until there's enough to bake with.

Peace...Buddha

the fat in the yogurt wont dissolve any thc because it's not hot enough. (I Believe)

Fat dose not need to be hot to dissolve THC.

It was very difficult to get the residue off your hands when we clipped back before rubber gloves were available and used. We would get as much of the Hash off our fingers as was possible, then scrub our hands with a scrub brush, until clean. This was the standard back then, but your hands still reeked from clipping, even though they looked clean, they still smelled. Then one day we were clipping and ordered KFC for lunch. We noticed the grease from the chicken cleaned our hands extremely well. So we started cleaning our hands(after we removed as much Hash as possible) with cooking oil to dissolve the residue left on our hands, then dish soap to clean off the oil, worked great, smell was totally gone.

I looked into this grease/fat thing.

I asked a few questions down at the Compassion Club I belonged too. I found out "Fat" dissolves "THC" and makes it easier for the body to digest(that's why eating a cookie gets you more Medicated then if you just ate some bud, the butter in it). If you eat a cookie and drink a glass of whole milk, it gets into your system faster, the milk fat helps the dissolving of the THC and makes it easier to digest(the body can digest fat much easier then it can THC).

I used the same logic on the A.V.B. and yogurt, and I tried it, and it worked, been doing it ever sense. I'm sure the heat in the stomach helps, but you don't need to heat it on the stove for "Fat" to help with THC. Give it a try, you will see for yourself and the A.V.B. can be used much sooner then waiting for enough to bake with and if you like yogurt, it's a pretty tasty why to recycle your "After Vapor Bud".

Peace...Buddha

Love to Vaporize...I am 49 been burning since 14 and broke down and bought a portable vaporizer last week..Got talked into a MAGIC-FLIGHT and actually thought I made a mistake at first, but after a little knowledge and understanding how the MAGIC-FLIGHT works, this has become my new best friend. This thing is awesome and I am getting a good yield on my herb. I take a "Trench full to bed and this unique design allows you to lay on your back and not have to lift your head and you can very simply press the battery to turn on and take a hit or two for a great way to fall asleep. Very relaxing and easy to medicate in bed. I lay it down and now worries of ashes or a spill on the covers. And the darn thing has a lifetime warranty. I will say, don't think because it is so small you can take into the movies and use it. For 1, people will smell it and for 2, the Odor from the resins in the unit itself will smell.

A great unit, if I had to buy a back up I WOULD buy the MAGIC-FLIGHT again...

Back
Top Bottom