Vaporizors - What Makes Them So Great?

RooRman

I have the Vapor Brothers with the two heating elements. I am sure a bunch of other people have these and other vaporizors because you always hear about how great they are. I only really use mine when I am feeling kind of sick and cant smoke. I guess they do give you some effect, but personally without the smoking its just not as heavy for me. It's a pain to pack and to clean I think as well and you never really feel like you actually used it all. What is everyone elses opinion on these things?

Also, does anyone actually have a Volcano or one of those crazy Digital Vapezilla's?

Re: Vaporizors- What makes them so great?

Get a Vape Gun. They are truely the best IMO. You can smoke them with any bong. Got a 3ft bong, put the vape gun on it, with some cronic and you are good to go. What vape gun does is, it fits over a bowl, that you load your weed in, heat up the vape gun, put it on the bowl and enjoy.

Re: Vaporizors- What makes them so great?

Honestly the Vape gun always seemed like the most cheesey way to vaporize I have seen. All you need is that special slide and you could basically use a reagular heat gun. Unless there is something I am missing about them like a digital tempurture control (?) then I might change my mind. Otherwise it just seems like you are not so much vaporizing the buds as sending them into a whole different dimension.

I have a nice vaporizor shaped like a volcano but it's not a volcano. It's one that fills a bag. I used it several times but after reading several posts on temperature I'm not sure if I had it the temp was maybe too high. I stop ode using that because of the production in setting it up. The bag filled with white smoke but now I'm not so sure the product was actually turning into vapor or if it was burning the weed. I decided to get a portable vapor. At first I got some heavy nice hits but it quit heating. The replacement vaporizor is suppose to be Steve at a perfect temp for vaping but when I draw on it nothing comes out of my mouth. After a few tries I have written that off much to the dismay of the manufacturer. So my question is - is vapor colorless or is it white smokey looking? No I am not getting anything out of several draws to obtain the same results as from the previous one so maybe I answered my own question but really I welcome some advice. Thx

Vapes are different - not everyone will like them - I feel they give you a high that feels like its missing something.

Vaping is vapor - you are setting the temperature of the vape to only enough to heat up the material - not PYROLYZE it.
The white cloud is supposed to be 'steam'.
If you crank up the temperature on the vape too high - then its starts smoking - burning the material. Now you might as well just smoke it in a pipe.

Despite the feeling that I did not get as high as I would have with a water pipe or joint - it is portable to use in public. Vapes can come with a straw for the tip - it looks just like a drinking straw, you can put the hand held vape inside a McDonald's cup, and it looks like you are drinking.

Vapes can come with options for oil or plant material now. prices have come down although the Volcano is still $550.

DN

Hey thank you for the vape info - my wife and I are going to punta gorda fl on 3/8 to see our favorite group Here Come The Mummies - they are great when not stoned but I don't have to tell you this - when stoned they are beyond great lol. Yes I experimented with temp last night on my vaporizor and got pretty high after two bags. I was setting the temp just a little too high in past and the bag filled with I guess steam and tore up my throat but last night I was fine. It is definitely a different high.

Personally I just objectively believe my 9 mm AG glass water pipe, filtered water and ice cubes filling
stem gives me the best experience with zero heat damage to my lungs, etc......... but that's me.

For me the problem with smoking has nothing to do with heat, as I used an ice/ice water bong for years. It's the crap that is created/inhaled when one combusts cannabis. I got sick and tired of the morning coughing fits after coughing to get off the night before. Even though I've had chest x-rays and there is no damage to my lungs after 30+ years of smoking, my lungs just wouldn't feel 100% when smoking. When I was younger this was not an issue, now it is the main reason why I vape. It doesn't really matter to me if one gets higher smoking versus vaping, I'm just glad I can still enjoy cannabis without all of the detrimental side effects.

Back
Top Bottom