Vaporizors.

PottyMcGavin

ok so i love using my glass water bong on top of all, but i was thinking of getting a vaporizor. Some questions i have is how well do they work? Off a gram of some nice hydro how many times can you get high off the vape? How easy and how often do you have to clean it? thanks dudes.

Re: Vaporizors...

Potty, I've been vaping for almost 4 years now. I was a pack a day+ cig smoker and half a dozen joints/pipes per day for some 40 years. Now, God bless my lungs, I only vape cannabis and its derivatives (and no tobacco at all). For taste and health it's the only way to go.

This is how I rate vapes:

1) Volcano - the Cadillac of vape machines ($350-500)

2) herbal Aire - the Chevy Caprice ($250-300)

3) Vaporgenie - the Chevy S-10 trk ($50) best vape for the buck! and portable!

Check out our sponsors for vape equipment.

Questions.. I'll help you. Good luck!

A gram of good medicine will go a long way.. for me 3-4 days. Depends how often you have to dose.:peace:

I'm a very happy owner of a vaporgenie, its a great little vaporizer and not too pricey either.

On the other hand, if you want the best quality vape and can afford it, i would definitely go with the volcano :peace:

Good advice guys, you are all the type of people we need to keep around this site! We really appriciate the info you guys are giving out. Rock on and enjoy the karma my people!

I own a Volcano and a gram of good 'dro would last me, alone, at least 8 sessions. It of course depends on the overall quality. Basically, a vape, especially the Volcano and other good quality vapes will be much more efficient than ANY form of smoking.

I own a Volcano and a gram of good 'dro would last me, alone, at least 8 sessions. It of course depends on the overall quality. Basically, a vape, especially the Volcano and other good quality vapes will be much more efficient than ANY form of smoking.

Yeah man I agree...didn't we get ours about the same time?...volcano is the BOMB for conservation & buzz.

The Volcano System Vapourizer. The future of vapourization is now. The Volcano, designed as a better delivery system for vapour, uses a set temperature and effective air supply to deliver the goods. The Volcano System Vapourizer releases flavouring and active ingredients from herbs through the vapourization by hot air. German ingenuity at its best, this item is catching on fast. The best of it's kind in the world!

Although it seems to be very expensive, it's touted by many as the best vapourizer ever. I personally swear by the Volcano System Vapourizer. It pays for itself over time, because you use so little stuff.
[/url])..

Back
Top Bottom