Vapors Kushberry & Silver Bubble Buckets

its unreal, cant find any journals that show the kushberry going 11 weeks...

I've sort of adopted the theory that I screwed up something to stall progress somewhere along the line, so anything more than "sativas can take a real long time to finish" probably isn't vague enough when it comes to rules for flowering time.

I've sort of adopted the theory that I screwed up something to stall progress somewhere along the line, so anything more than "sativas can take a real long time to finish" probably isn't vague enough when it comes to rules for flowering time.

i hear you.....I did google up some sativa dominant kberry journals and sure enough 10,11,12 weeks....ive put this off 4-5 times now but i would hate to go early and not see her to her potential...

on another note i was able to get in at the back wall where the t5 is hanging, HOLY SHIT, buds that rival the tops hanging there....im really impressed with the t5's, really like to see a bloom using the t5 vho's....

i hear you.....I did google up some sativa dominant kberry journals and sure enough 10,11,12 weeks....ive put this off 4-5 times now but i would hate to go early and not see her to her potential...

on another note i was able to get in at the back wall where the t5 is hanging, HOLY SHIT, buds that rival the tops hanging there....im really impressed with the t5's, really like to see a bloom using the t5 vho's....

That's good to hear about other people going that long. I hate being outside the bell curve on stuff that I'm trying to learn. So we're in good shape, looks like. Hope it's worth it in the end.

update ?

Whats happening Try2, Bolivar talked me off the ledge...week 11 about 30% amber, 50 cloudy and 20 clear so im just pacing the delivery room every day checking. I was thrown off by the sativa domination and cut nutes way to soon and slowed things way down. Tried a little sample of the kberry, strong berry flavor and quick hitting face flush. Should be real nice when about 75% amber and cured 3-4 weeks.

I did take out one of my silver bubbles, just wasnt performing up to par and was taking far to much space, 20 percent amber & 50 cloudy. The other SB has about 10 days left and looks amazing.

IMG00330-20100706-1045-1.jpg

IMG00332-20100706-1045-1.jpg

those look super tasty thnx cant wait to see the kb done

thanks man, it sure the hell is...I was figuring 8-9 weeks on the kushberry, 5 more days till 12 weeks on the dot....nothing like a 4 week hydro flush
HaHa wow that is a crazy long flush, should be some smoove herbs.... I starting to believe this is no such thing as an 8 weeks strain,especially if you want more amber than than cloudy

HaHa wow that is a crazy long flush, should be some smoove herbs.... I starting to believe this is no such thing as an 8 weeks strain,especially if you want more amber than than cloudy

Hey man. I just found your journal through "black lips bucket basement journal." I'm aboard even though I'm late. I think they say 8 to 9 weeks for the dna kushberry when the conditions are perfect. I.e. lighting, room, temp, hum co2. . . . . By the way do you have co2 in your setup?

yea I hear you BL, its friggin annoying..I did just see something from dna or reserva called williams 60 day wonder and they say its a quickie.

Sky welcome aboard and thanks for mind screwing me, i was going to go yank em in minutes but???? fuck!!!! :ganjamon:

ok so no co2 going and i have found a few journals that said 12 weeks which is where im at now. my main concern is they dont seem to be so fragrant and the buds are seeming kinda dry to the touch right now.

what to do what to do:reading420magazine:

I say take them down! they have got to be ready, 12weeks! damn! you dont want them to start feeling dry, when mine did that they were beginning to die......

Back
Top Bottom